2 Things

#17D500winner

I usually don't bother with this foolishness but just seen it on CNN...

1. North West is not a name - it's a direction:mad:

2. Butter Queen, Paula Dean, shows her true "colors." Makes half-assed apology. Food Network Dumps her.

I usually don't bother with this foolishness but just seen it on CNN...

1. North West is not a name - it's a direction:mad:

Well that's two of the dumbest celebs on the planet so you can't expect much.

2. Butter Queen, Paula Dean, shows her true "colors." Makes half-assed apology. Food Network Dumps her.

I've never liked Paula. The less I see of her the better.

Why the hell is anyone surprised about the Paula Dean thing? Do I think she's racist? Nah. Just a product of growing up in the 60's in the South.

So everyone growing up in the south in the 60's is racist.

Noted.

This whole deal with her is ridiculous. How many time has a famous person/athlete made a comment about someone , in today's world-the present, and nothing happen to them? They have their agents come up with a B.S. apology and all is well with the world again.

I couldn't care less about Paula Dean but it shows a double standard still exists.

You say you don't think she's a racist, but then you say she's a product if growing up in the south during the 60's.

So what exactly is a "product if growing up in the south during the 60's"?

You say you don't think she's a racist, but then you say she's a product if growing up in the south during the 60's.

So what exactly is a "product if growing up in the south during the 60's"?

I doubt theres many old ladies that grew up in the South in the 60's that hasn't used the N word in their lifetime.

I agree that no one should ever use the N word. However, if you listen to rap music they use it every other word.

Back
Top Bottom