2007 IRL Season

A

ajk112802

I'm going to the season opener in Homestead Saturday night. It should be fun under the lights, I'm really looking forward to it :bounce:

The IRL race last night was great, we had a blast. :whoopee:
The weather held off for the most part with the race starting only an hour late (if you saw the sky, you would have questioned if they would get a race in at all). Those car fly around the track. Dan Wheldon owned Homestead last night and "three-peated" as winner. Remember that name, he drives for Chip Ganassi, we'll see him in NASCAR before long.

I'm glad you had fun. lol

I started watching the race and felt asleep..i dont know what was it..but i have an idea.

Those broadcasters suck and the pit reporters..god how many mistakes they made..

Anyhow..congrats Dan on the 3peat.

Sounds like you had a good time, ajk. Glad the weather let them get the race done. It was an entertaining race.

Pit miscues hurt a number of good teams --- but, it was the first race. Opening night jitters, I imagine.

How about the "aging" Sarah finishing ahead of the "beauty" Danica? I wish that I had remembered to watch that race. But alas, I'm getting to the age where I forget things. :confused:

I missed the race...they fit it in that close after the sports acr race?

Back
Top Bottom