2008 IndyCar Schedule

D

DanicaFan

Here is the 2008 IndyCar Schedule. I am disappointed that there are only 16 races left. I was hoping for 20.:(

2008 IndyCar Series schedule

Date Venue
March 29 Homestead-Miami Speedway, 1.5-mile oval (Night)
April 6 Streets of St. Petersburg, 1.8-mile street course
April 19 Twin Ring Motegi, 1.5-mile oval
April 27 Kansas Speedway, 1.5-mile oval
May 25 Indianapolis Motor Speedway, 2.5-mile oval
June 1 The Milwaukee Mile, 1-mile oval
June 7 Texas Motor Speedway, 1.5-mile oval (Night)
June 22 Iowa Speedway, .875-mile oval
June 28 Richmond International Raceway, .75-mile oval (Night)
July 6 Watkins Glen International, 3.37-mile road course
July 12 Nashville Superspeedway, 1.33-mile oval (Night)
July 20 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, 2.258-mile road course
Aug. 9 Kentucky Speedway, 1.5-mile oval (Night)
Aug. 24 Infineon Raceway, 2.4-mile road course
Aug. 31 The Raceway at Belle Isle Park, 2.096-mile street course
Sept. 7 Chicagoland Speedway, 1.5-mile oval

No problem. Now I have to make plans for what races Im going to attend next year.:)

The Indianapolis 500 is automatic. Im down at that track everyday its open in the month of May.

Thanks for making this a sticky. Im seriously contemplating on even going to one of the Florida races at the beginning of the year. Be nice to be down in the warm weather as well.

Thanks for making this a sticky. Im seriously contemplating on even going to one of the Florida races at the beginning of the year. Be nice to be down in the warm weather as well.

We're at the Homestead race every year (IRL and NASCAR). It's been fun to see IRL's first race and NASCAR's last one. Although I like the night race, I'm not always able to take off of work on Friday to see qualifying, etc. which is a disappointment.

A guy who works for Andretti Green Racing said I should go to St. Petersburg. He said that is a good race to attend.

We're at the Homestead race every year (IRL and NASCAR). It's been fun to see IRL's first race and NASCAR's last one. Although I like the night race, I'm not always able to take off of work on Friday to see qualifying, etc. which is a disappointment.

I HATE Homestead. You can't bring anything in there. No food, no drinks. You have to buy everything at the concession stands there. :mad:

I started going to the Richmond Nextel Cup races this year and now, I'm going there every year. Best track I go to.

Me too.

No more Milwaukee, they tested at Alabama too this year. I guess they have gone places but didn't get them on there. Hoping Champ collapses so we can have all the tracks back! Oops did I say that? I would love to see what happens with the talent when combined. Yeah DArio was good and Sebastion but if they were on the same track we'd known who was better. Now of course it'd be other drivers since they've moved on but you never know. I'm hoping the revenue sharing makes some come to a full season at Indycar next year.:rolleyes:

No more Milwaukee, they tested at Alabama too this year. I guess they have gone places but didn't get them on there. Hoping Champ collapses so we can have all the tracks back! Oops did I say that? I would love to see what happens with the talent when combined. Yeah DArio was good and Sebastion but if they were on the same track we'd known who was better. Now of course it'd be other drivers since they've moved on but you never know. I'm hoping the revenue sharing makes some come to a full season at Indycar next year.:rolleyes:

What do you mean no more Milwaukee, they are racing there next year. They just arent racing at Michigan International Speedway next year.

Oops

I meant Michigan I was talking to someone on topix about Milwaukee and Foyt alot that day. Sorry about that !:confused: I've been to the Michigan race nothing really to talk about but I'd like to see them race alot more.

I meant Michigan I was talking to someone on topix about Milwaukee and Foyt alot that day. Sorry about that !:confused: I've been to the Michigan race nothing really to talk about but I'd like to see them race alot more.

I figured that's what you meant, I just wanted clarification for myself..;)

Back
Top Bottom