2010 Corvette

Professur

Team Owner
Oh
My
Gawd.

What a total P.O.S. It looks like something that might have rolled off a Japanese assembly line ... 30 years ago.

They need to pull their heads outta their asses, coz they're starting to think that **** looks good.

Was there a specific version you didn't like?

Here's a pic of the 2010 Grand Sport, and I think it looks awesome.

2010-corvette-grand-sport.jpg

There's also the new stingray concept, but I don't think it's actually gone to production.

2010_corvette.bmp

Maybe I'm missing something, but I like what I see, but then again, I can't afford one of those so I couldn't care less what they look like. ;)

I like it too, but this car was made for SEMA. In other words, it's a tuner version of the Corvette. This Corvette isn't actually made by GM. Instead, it's got after-market parts, and is designed to show what the part maker is capable of.

it certainly looks to be a tuner...wonder if it has a rice burner 4 cylinder? I gotta side with the prof on this.... not sure that it deserves a throaty V-8 ... :(

it certainly looks to be a tuner...wonder if it has a rice burner 4 cylinder? I gotta side with the prof on this.... not sure that it deserves a throaty V-8 ... :(

Hmm 800hp in a vette that thing must do 0-60 in say 3.32 or there abouts, I think it looks pretty hot. BTW a friend of mines' sister just won a 2010 vette in Vegas worth around 56k . She is selling it and will take anything over 40k for it, had to pay 7k in taxes just to get it home. Says it is a pretty damn awesome car but not pratical for her as she is a truck driver and needs something to get around here in the winter. I can put you in touch if anyone is interested , just PM me.

Was there a specific version you didn't like?

Here's a pic of the 2010 Grand Sport, and I think it looks awesome.

2010-corvette-grand-sport.jpg

There's also the new stingray concept, but I don't think it's actually gone to production.

2010_corvette.bmp
I couldn't access the Grand Sport.....but....the StingRay is one heck of a nice looking car, wonder how much it will cost.

I couldn't access the Grand Sport.....but....the StingRay is one heck of a nice looking car, wonder how much it will cost.

They must have changed the link for the Grand Sport. Here's another pic:

2010-chevrolet-corvette-grand-sport-front-angle-588x441.jpg

I like the look of the new Stingray. It's going to have a split rear window just like the original did.

Corvette_Stingray_Concept_2010_180642_20090212.jpg

Corvette_Stingray_Concept_2010_180647_20090212.jpg

chevrolet-corvette-stingray-concept.jpg

Like all of what I see, except the fender/headlight/airduct combination.

Well, The GM Corvette fairy didn't leave one in my driveway last night, I'm hoping for tonight, I've been really,really good.:D

Do you often hope to find fairies in your driveway? Maybe the next gay pride rally will take notice...

Lighten up bp, as a mod you're turning into a disgrace. Always making something into what it isn't.

Should I ask if you're planning a visit? Let's see how you twist that when you're back on your employers dime tomorrow.

you two need to get a room..... lol fight as much as a married couple....;)

Back
Top Bottom