2012 Buckeyes achieve perfection!

Benevolent One

Team Owner
There is no BCS payoff, but a perfect season is reward enough, in and of it's self!

Urb1.jpg

There should be BCS implications. Ohio had a tougher schedule than Alabama (and all the high school teams 'Bama played).

Notre Dame and Ohio State should be in the BCS Championship. But there's no way the BcS is going to have a National Championship game without the SEC in it.

Ohio State screwed up and has to pay for it.....its happened to several teams before and will happen again.

Oh, and Andy....Roll Tide. There's six SEC teams in the current BCS top 10. Get over it....and if you would look at Oregon's schedule, you'll see they haven't played a team ranked below 14th. Notre Dumb should have lost to Stanford after the ref's disallowed two of their touchdowns... http://www.goducks.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=500&SPID=233&SPSID=3377

Congrats on the season B.O.....I have a buddy who is a big Buckeyes fan and took me to The Shoe a few years ago for a game. It was an awesome time....

When's the University of Vermont going to get respect...undefeated since 1974
2542407249.jpg

Congrats on the season B.O.....I have a buddy who is a big Buckeyes fan and took me to The Shoe a few years ago for a game. It was an awesome time....

Thanks. It was fun. And I don't have a problem with the NCAA sanctions this year. They broke rules, got caught and got slapped for it. It's life. They should have voluntarily skipped the bowl game they played in last year as a self-penalty, though. The NCAA seems to like when schools do stuff like that. The NCAA might have taken that as enough and let them play in a bowl this year. They were 6-6 last year and went to a crappy bowl, I'd have to think that this year would have been much better to play in.

I agree 100% that there needs to be sanctions on the kinds of things that was going on at Ohio State. The only thing that is sad abou tit is these kids on the team end up paying part of the penalty in a crime they had nothing to do with. Not sure what the answer is...but sad really....

I agree 100% that there needs to be sanctions on the kinds of things that was going on at Ohio State. The only thing that is sad abou tit is these kids on the team end up paying part of the penalty in a crime they had nothing to do with. Not sure what the answer is...but sad really....

I have to agree with that sentiment. The guys I really feel bad for are the ones at Penn State. The players had absolutely nothing to do with Sandusky and his despicable acts, but they are the ones paying a huge penalty. Every student there will have this accompany them throughout their lives, too, whenever their education is mentioned. I don't have the same pity on the administration that allowed these acts to continue by actively covering them up though.

Back
Top Bottom