2012 F1 season

Yes this is one of the best F-1 seasons ever!!. I wonder though with Jersy and Texas have we seen the last Canadian Grand Prix?
I'm still skeptical about Jersey. But I hope not, I like that track.

BTW, dig your avatar

BTW, dig your avatar[/quote]

Thanks, that's Tim Snyder at Oswego. I helped them in the pits a couple of times back in the 90's it was allot of fun and Super Mods are just plain awesome!

BTW, dig your avatar

Thanks, that's Tim Snyder at Oswego. I helped them in the pits a couple of times back in the 90's it was allot of fun and Super Mods are just plain awesome![/quote]

I always wanted to see the Supers race, and to see the Classic.

Never been a big fan of Bernie, but F1 races have improved over the last few years.

It isn't the electronic-less 80s, but the degradation of the tires do help. The marbles, slipping and sliding is good stuff.

Every time I watch F1 there is very little to no passing, especially for the lead. That seems to only take place as a result of pit stops. I didn't see this race as I no longer have Speed, were there any passes for the lead on the track?

Every time I watch F1 there is very little to no passing, especially for the lead. That seems to only take place as a result of pit stops. I didn't see this race as I no longer have Speed, were there any passes for the lead on the track?

Yes! Hamilton had to pit, came out behind Vettel and Alonso, chased them both down passed them both for the win! You missed a good one.

Yes! Hamilton had to pit, came out behind Vettel and Alonso, chased them both down passed them both for the win! You missed a good one.
F1 is fun for a different reaason, but this was a great race. Yet another baaaad pit stop by the McLaren team, but Hamilton was on it, ran down and passed the leader.

This race was the best I've seen all year. What made it even better is Vettel didn't even finish on the podium.

I just watched the Canadian GP. Fantastic F1 race!

Great track as well. Those cars are awesome on it too. Slipping and sliding like they now do since traction control was eliminated, makes the racing so much more exciting to watch!

7 different winners in 7 races! WOW!!

Funny how we always talk of passing. The F1 nuts like the days of no DRS. The DRS has made F1 a little less of what it used to be.

I wonder if Hamilton will sign with Ferrari next year.

A dream team on paper, but a real nightmare Imo. Not trying to blame Alonzo or Hamilton for past issues, it is just two racing egos that needs some space. I don't think one team is big enough for the two.

A dream team on paper, but a real nightmare Imo. Not trying to blame Alonzo or Hamilton for past issues, it is just two racing egos that needs some space. I don't think one team is big enough for the two.

I agree with you 100%. That's a lot of ego.

Agreed. A powerhouse team would quickly turn to and overblown egofest.

Back
Top Bottom