2013 Korean Grand Prix

hell Perez just hammered it after it went. everybody but he knew it was blowing out..he was just weeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeee kaboom

Now.. just give Webber the reds...when he starts whining, bring him in and give him the used set.

hbeL4WT.jpg

This fire truck mess with the track stewards will lead to a lot of jokes about Asian drivers.

Good to see Lotus get a double podium and Hulkenburg P4. I hope he finds a good ride for next year.

Yeah, some good racing out there. Plus, the chaos of Hamilton's wing collapsing, Webber's fire, the Korean fire truck taking a victory lap around the circuit. Not a bad race despite all the Vettel parade at the front.

Anybody notice that Mercedes-Benz ad with Willem Dafoe shows Hamilton's F1 car racing at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana? o_O

Never paid much attention to it so I had to watch it again...good catch. Strange choice.
I assume MB sent over the F1 car and the ad agency was in LA and went to the only race track they knew - Fontana. It's not a bad ad, just strange to see an F1 car on an oval.

Yes Vettel again, but how about Houdini Raikkonen suddenly appearing at the front? And the also-rans from Marussia and Caterham seemed to be catching Toro Rosso.

At this point, what with Red Bull's dominance, the competition among the mid-packers is the only drama. That, and Poor Old Mark Webber's flaming exit. He fulfilled his obligations in the interview area while the race was still in progress, and was pretty candid in his criticism of Pirelli. Definitely giving no damns on his way out!

Yes Vettel again, but how about Houdini Raikkonen suddenly appearing at the front? And the also-rans from Marussia and Caterham seemed to be catching Toro Rosso.

At this point, what with Red Bull's dominance, the competition among the mid-packers is the only drama. That, and Poor Old Mark Webber's flaming exit. He fulfilled his obligations in the interview area while the race was still in progress, and was pretty candid in his criticism of Pirelli. Definitely giving no damns on his way out!

I still have little faith in the reliability of the Red Bull. I have my fingers crossed every time I watch a race. Always afraid Vettels car will stop and take him out of the points. The results from Lotus were impressive to say the least. Dont even know what to say about poor old Mark W

I still have little faith in the reliability of the Red Bull. I have my fingers crossed every time I watch a race. Always afraid Vettels car will stop and take him out of the points. The results from Lotus were impressive to say the least. Dont even know what to say about poor old Mark W
600837_10101889413082864_224334807_n.jpg

I hope Webber wins one more before he retires from F1.
How's about Lewis, Alonso and Kimi split the rest, and Mark podium's while Vettel gets the crappy RB from here on out? Yeah, that'd be great!

Back
Top Bottom