2013 NFL Draft

I hope they take him so the Eagles don't decide to try to fix QB in a crappy year for them.

This is looking like a very weak draft overall. When the mock drafts are projecting two guards to go in the top-10, you know things aren't good.

This is looking like a very weak draft overall. When the mock drafts are projecting two guards to go in the top-10, you know things aren't good.
Very good point. I'm not sure what the Browns can expect to get with the 6th overall pick this year. Dee Milliner (sp?) is about the only guy on the board who would likely make an immediate impact in an area of weakness for the team. But from what I understand, he will likely be gone by the time the Browns pick at #6. I also can't recall a worse draft class for quarterbacks as long as I've been alive. Geno Smith may turn out to be a better than average QB, but that certainly isn't a given and he might be the only guy not shocked if he turned out to be any better than a little above average.

The Jags would be better off waiting until the 2nd round and taking a flyer on Matt Barkley or EJ Manuel.

While the jags do need a QB, Geno Smith isn't worth the 2nd overall pick.
Exactly. He's not an elite prospect like an RG3, Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, etc. They're better off getting an elite OT or DE and grabbing a QB in a later round since there are likely to be several still available.

Back
Top Bottom