2014 Chase for the Cup - (Game) - Homestead - Race 10 of 10

Looks like the points leader, like me, didn't get his picks in on-time.

WAIT'LL NEXT YEAR !!!!!
:)

That sucks.... for you.... good for me lol.. now I just have to make up 3 points instead of 5 bc u would have won the tiebreaker but rockears wont unless he wins today.

Picks locked in.....

Good luck to those of you fighting for the lead and thanks to all for coming out to play this year! Hope to see you back again to play in 2015.

Picks to date.jpg

Although it might appear that this is going to boil down to Rockears and SlicedBread, it seems to me that three other guys have a decent chance of winning this thing.

Definitely a good mix of picks among those in contention.

I don't know who got it. I may have but I have to see on points. Fingers crossed

One thing is for sure. If I won it I have now won it with a winning and non winning season

I'll move up a few spots but was too far behind.

I agree DP. Thanks for putting up with us and having some great games. :cheers:

Congratulations to our defending an now 2-Time Champion @Rockears001 . It was a hard fought battle among those at the top of the leaderboard with @Rockears001 taking the top spot by seven points over @SlicedBread22 . Rounding out the top-10 this year were @kkfan91 @Zerkfitting @PeopleAreStrange @racer8 @blanston @Reck @Johali and @KahneFan .

@Rockears001 , are we still on for hosting this years banquet @ your place? I here it's BYOB.

Thanks to all of you for playing this year. I hope to see you all back again for the 2015 Chase for the Cup Championship.

Brian France called last night and suggested a couple changes that I may implement for next year so things may be just a little bit different..... But I think you'll like it. Stay tuned.....

Final points after Homestead.....

Results.jpg

Homestead driver points.....

Driver Points.jpg

Thanks.

If you're hearing France calling in the night, you may have had one too many BL's, or possibly ingested some bad mushrooms :eek:

Thank you DPK for hosting a great game. Banquet at my house Friday! lol. Both years playing i've been champion! One year woth two wins and another without!

Thank you too for everyone who played and made this game interesting.

I'd like to thank my sponsors Dodge and Pepsi too.

Thank you DPK for hosting a great game. Banquet at my house Friday! lol. Both years playing i've been champion! One year woth two wins and another without!

Thank you too for everyone who played and made this game interesting.

I'd like to thank my sponsors Dodge and Pepsi too.
I really hope your banquet is sponsored by Bud. :cool:

Thanks, I've enjoyed this game. It's fun being in the top tier vs. the bottom tier (where I'm at in another game).

Thanks DP.....you're a good man Charlie Brown

Back
Top Bottom