2014 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship

P

PushRodV8

Just to get you guys in the mood. Starts next weekend!

The gate's about to drop on the 2014 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross season. This summer, the stakes are high and the rivalries are fierce as the riders gear up for another 12 rounds of motocross mayhem. The opening round kicks off May 24th at Glen Helen. Don’t miss it.Watch all season long on NBC, NBCSN and MAVTV. All 12 rounds will also stream live on ProMotocross.com and the NBC Sports Live Extra App.

Just to get you guys in the mood. Starts next weekend!

The gate's about to drop on the 2014 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross season. This summer, the stakes are high and the rivalries are fierce as the riders gear up for another 12 rounds of motocross mayhem. The opening round kicks off May 24th at Glen Helen. Don’t miss it.Watch all season long on NBC, NBCSN and MAVTV. All 12 rounds will also stream live on ProMotocross.com and the NBC Sports Live Extra App.

Thanks for the info! I thought it was just going to be on NBCSN... Hopefully all the networks air live.. I'm bummed about MAVTV, they broadcast in SD on my cable.

Thanks for the info! I thought it was just going to be on NBCSN... Hopefully all the networks air live.. I'm bummed about MAVTV, they broadcast in SD on my cable.

I have to upgrade to a $20 package to get MAVTV. Sucks but I got to do what I got to do.

I have to upgrade to a $20 package to get MAVTV. Sucks but I got to do what I got to do.

Well for your sake I hope they give it to you in HD. Do you have directv?

For the record, mavtv is awesome. You'll love it. All kinds of Motorsports, westerns, it's the ****.

Well for your sake I hope they give it to you in HD. Do you have directv?

Charter and I believe its in SD. Last year it was only $10 but the greedy bastards will do whatever they can to get more money.

It's looking like 1st motos are live on MAVTV and 2nd motos are re-aired later in the day on Saturday on NBCS. I'm sure NBC will have live coverage eventually.

It's going to be a rough outdoor season.

I hate the channels bouncing around.. It's one freaking event, show it start to finish.

Just finished up the motos. Damn this multiple channel bullsh*t is already getting old.

So what you guys think about the race? I was hoping Stew could get a moto win but that will come. How about Grant getting a moto win? I was pretty stoked, Its been a rough couple seasons for him.

Great battles at the end of a couple motos for the win. The track was awesome! How about Josh Grant and also Jeremy Martin? Martin was in a class of his own on Saturday.

I HATE that the channels switch over. Also that they show 450's before the 250's.

Looking forward to a great season.

The motos at High Point today are awesome.

and this thread is dead. lol

I'm more than likely going to go to the Muddy Creek National this saturday. If I can get my iphone to cooperate I'll post some pics.

I'm so sick of this tv schedule... I recorded the Moto 1 on mav tv today.. Apparently it was just the 250's the 450's were supposedly on at the same time on NBCSN but I know that wasn't the case because I was watching Indy on that channel. Now I'm watching what's supposed to be the Moto 2's on NBCSN and it's just the 250's!!! And I can't find a re-air! What the ****!?

I'm so sick of this tv schedule... I recorded the Moto 1 on mav tv today.. Apparently it was just the 250's the 450's were supposedly on at the same time on NBCSN but I know that wasn't the case because I was watching Indy on that channel. Now I'm watching what's supposed to be the Moto 2's on NBCSN and it's just the 250's!!! And I can't find a re-air! What the ****!?

Yeah its ridiculous. 2nd Motos were split between NBC and NBC Sports. I wish just NBC could get overall rights to it. There will probably be a replay next week. Usually around Wednesday there is but its pretty late at night.

I didn't even go to the race today. I wish I would have now but there's always next year.

Yeah its ridiculous. 2nd Motos were split between NBC and NBC Sports. I wish just NBC could get overall rights to it. There will probably be a replay next week. Usually around Wednesday there is but its pretty late at night.

I didn't even go to the race today. I wish I would have now but there's always next year.

I can't tell you how the 450's were but the 250's were fun races..

I can't tell you how the 450's were but the 250's were fun races..

Yeah they were more fun to watch. The 450's are usually Dungey following Roczen. No matter what, the 450's are still the ones I'm so excited to watch, even though the 250's are usually the better races.

Back
Top Bottom