2015 Daytona 500 Pre Race Thread

Sick as a dog this morning (the turn up was real last night)

But goddangit I'm here.

Leeeeets goooo 88/14/24/5
Bad case of the bottleneck flu, huh? ;)

Just a quick tip, Larry McReynolds' voice does not go well with a hangover. Otherwise, enjoy the race!

Bad case of the bottleneck flu, huh? ;)

Just a quick tip, Larry McReynolds' voice does not go well with a hangover. Otherwise, enjoy the race!

I'm never doing what I did last night again. I'm to old for this.

I hope Richard Petty got stock in BC powder back when he was spokesperson for them, cause my friends and I just made him an extremely wealthy man.

I can assure, the Daytona beach is NOT the most famous beach in the world!

I saw Tony!!!

Her's hoping for a safe season for all the drivers and crew. And a great year for all there fans. Now lets get this going, i'm getting down right giddy sitting here

Engines are started, mute button engaged. (well, it's been engaged since the get go but.....)

Cheering for Matt Crafton is going to be rather weird but if Kyle and Samantha are gonna do it so am I

Welcome back everyone (and myself), going to be a great season with Gordon's final season.

Holy hell.

We get it's his last time. Can you all think of no other questions to ask him?

Since we are honoring Jeff Gordons' last D500.....my wife dug up this old picture
RZ24.jpg

Did you guys catch Mikey this morning in pre-race sitting there in his Aarons firesuit picking Tony to win today. I wonder what Aarons thought of that!! Not very smart, Mikey.

Anyone play the NASCAR fantasy league game? NASCAR sure screwed up that site.

Back
Top Bottom