2015 V8 Supercars season

Ambrose's livery next weekend at Adelaide:

phpThumb.php

Hopefully this will help draw some more interest to this series here in the States. The racing is to good not to cover it in the US.

we lost that when Fox axed the speed channel. Hopefully it will return, I think I can stream at least some of them.

Hopefully this will help draw some more interest to this series here in the States. The racing is to good not to cover it in the US.
we lost that when Fox axed the speed channel. Hopefully it will return, I think I can stream at least some of them.
CBS Sports Network and Torque.TV picked it up and will air on a delay: http://www.torque.tv/learn/

I bought their online streaming package last year (Superview; it's commercial-free and high quality) for somewhere between $30-$40, which is a hell of a deal when you consider there's 38 races.

nice!
Torque.TV is brought to you by the team that created the original Speedvision network and we’re aiming to bring you all the quality and variety of Motorsport coverage that made the original Speedvision such a success.

You have to purchase a subscription through CBS Sports Network? That is $31.60 apparently. Why the hell can't they just show it a few days afterwards on CBSSN?

When you pay the money you access all of the torque TV content? I've been drinking a little bit so I may have missed something here..

You have to purchase a subscription through CBS Sports Network? That is $31.60 apparently. Why the hell can't they just show it a few days afterwards on CBSSN?

When you pay the money you access all of the torque TV content? I've been drinking a little bit so I may have missed something here..
Not sure what you're seeing. CBSSN will air everything on a delay.

Not sure what you're seeing. CBSSN will air everything on a delay.

I just saw prices on your last link and what looked like just streams on torque TV. Sweet. Thank you for the clarification amigo.

I just saw prices on your last link and what looked like just streams on torque TV. Sweet. Thank you for the clarification amigo.
Oh, the SuperView link is for their official stream, commercial-free and HD and everything, which is $39.99 for the whole season. I figure I'll use that again since I'm assuming CBSSN will air cutdown/condensed broadcasts. At least, that's what they do for their DTM and Blancpain GT Series broadcasts.

Oh, the SuperView link is for their official stream, commercial-free and HD and everything, which is $39.99 for the whole season. I figure I'll use that again since I'm assuming CBSSN will air cutdown/condensed broadcasts. At least, that's what they do for their DTM and Blancpain GT Series broadcasts.

Do they accept paypal?

Watching the first race on a stream, crazy start so far.

Do they accept paypal?

Watching the first race on a stream, crazy start so far.
What stream?

And fwiw, I didn't see V8 Supercars for two weeks on TV... And it was on Standard def. MAVTV.

**** man the Europeans want me to pay $40 to watch Ryan Villopoto stomp their asses in MXGP and the Australians want to charge me $40 to watch V8 Touring Cars.... Together that's like a dollar a race though... Hmmmmmmm

Last edited:
What stream?

And fwiw, I didn't see V8 Supercars for two weeks on TV... And it was on Standard def. MAVTV.

sh!t man the Europeans want me to pay $40 to watch Ryan Villopoto stomp their asses in MXGP and the Australians want to charge me $40 to watch V8 Touring Cars.... Together that's like a dollar a race though... Hmmmmmmm
First broadcast is March 15th at 12 PM Eastern: http://www.torque.tv/learn/

First broadcast is March 15th at 12 PM Eastern: http://www.torque.tv/learn/

It's just online though unless I'm mistaken? It's showing on MAVTV on that same date I think.. Three different showings. Only an hour long each. Makes me wonder how condensed the coverage is..I'm looking for a free stream right now. Pretty tough on mobile though.

It's just online though unless I'm mistaken? It's showing on MAVTV on that same date I think.. Three different showings. Only an hour long each. Makes me wonder how condensed the coverage is..I'm looking for a free stream right now. Pretty tough on mobile though.
They have the TV broadcast schedule towards the bottom. There's a CBSSN column.

Try these streams: http://www.vipleague.se/sports/motorsports.html

Back
Top Bottom