2016s2

LouieLouie

Team Owner
Well halfway through season 2 and still kicking. The announcement of DIRT by the end of the year has me wondering what to drive next season. I think i'm going back to oval racing, but I do like the GT3 series so far. What are you guys racing this season and maybe next?

I haven't been on lately

I haven't been on lately
Well get back to racin' bud! The whole system misses you! haha

You thinking of coming back for dirt? I hear it is supposed to be here before the end of the year! I suspect that means late december rather than the september or june updates. You never know though.

Well get back to racin' bud! The whole system misses you! haha

You thinking of coming back for dirt? I hear it is supposed to be here before the end of the year! I suspect that means late december rather than the september or june updates. You never know though.
I'll be back sooner then that, but I'm definetly interested in dirt

Anyone else a little excited about the IMSA series getting 3 GT3 cars put into the mix?
How about the upcoming Imola release?

I'm still getting my butt kicked in the GT3 sprint series this season. I just can't get the hang of the ABS system on these cars. I was always under the impression that if the ABS kicks in, you are increasing your brake zone. However, it appears that is not the case and you should treat it like a button on the steering wheel, full brakes on, full brakes off. Not a big fan of that.

So I honestly haven't been racing in iRacing for awhile now. That is mostly due to my work taking up most of my time. It's spring and Summer now and that means lots of people are going on vacation, and lots of dogs are coming in and out of my place of business. As a result, by the end of the day I'm just tired. However, I do plan on returning and trying to at least get one race in a week in the SK Modified for Season 3 of 2016.

I think it's time to bring this ol' girl out of retirement.

TbcacfR.jpg

I did a little week 13 racing last night and had a ton of fun. I tried the identity crisis race in which the trucks and cup cars race around charlotte, but the cup cars have to make a pit stop. I came in 2nd overall so I was pretty impressed with myself. I think most of the cup cars got wrecked but hard to tell. The closing speeds between the cup cars and trucks are ridiculous. The cup cars really are that much faster!

Looking forward to next season and I think i'm heading back to oval racing this season. I'm leaning trucks or cup car right now, but haven't figured it out yet. What about you guys, any plans to try and race this season?

When I get back to it the same plan as usual for me learn some again in street stocks then try to move to k&n

Back
Top Bottom