2017 Chili Bowl

Bummed that Rico got taken out, he was coming up through the field.

I didn't get a good look at the incident, was distracted for a moment, but had the vague impression he kinda overdrove a corner and took himself out. No? Regardless, he was flying through the field.

Very smooth and commanding performance by Bell all week.

I didn't get a good look at the incident, was distracted for a moment, but had the vague impression he kinda overdrove a corner and took himself out. No? Regardless, he was flying through the field.

Very smooth and commanding performance by Bell all week.
I thought I saw someone kinda stopped up top and he didn't really have anywhere to go and then same for Stenhouse but I'd have to see it again. I couldn't really hear and was distracted a bit myself.

One thing I need to point out, what you see on TV is absolutely no indication of what the race, well, the whole week really, of what the race is actually like.
I hope you shot some good pics and can share them with us later.:D

How much are tickets to the Chili Bowl? Aren't they really expensive and not that all available?

How much are tickets to the Chili Bowl? Aren't they really expensive and not that all available?

http://www.chilibowl.com/news/?i=43955

I'm sure tickets are still available. Looks like four-night (Wednesday - Saturday) tickets are $227. When I last went about a decade ago, they were $140ish. Some Tulsa hotels jack up their rates for this, but you'd be able to find rooms if you book well in advance.

If you can make it work financially, I suggest attending at least once. There is nothing like it in all of racing, and it's well worth it if you can spare the time.

http://www.chilibowl.com/news/?i=43955

I'm sure tickets are still available. Looks like four-night (Wednesday - Saturday) tickets are $227. When I last went about a decade ago, they were $140ish. Some Tulsa hotels jack up their rates for this, but you'd be able to find rooms if you book well in advance.

If you can make it work financially, I suggest attending at least once. There is nothing like it in all of racing, and it's well worth it if you can spare the time.
Are you there every year?

It is the best week of the year for sure.

Are you there every year?

It is the best week of the year for sure.

No :(. I went from 2002-2007, and haven't been back. I used to live only a few hours away, now it would be a cross-country journey. I may make it back in a year or two.

No :(. I went from 2002-2007, and haven't been back. I used to live only a few hours away, now it would be a cross-country journey. I may make it back in a year or two.
It's a cross country trip for me, been going since 2006.

Back
Top Bottom