2017 Kansas - Go Bowling 400 - Pre Race Thread

I suspect teams are pushing the tolerances. I assume those who don't get a qualifying lap still have to pass inspection. I wonder if there is a practice time penalty for failing inspection x number of times.
Kasey said teams were all failing for the same reason. That sounds like an LIS machine issue to me but NASCAR treats their rules as if they were their own children so there is no accountability.

Reactions: Pat
Dale Earnhardt Jr.‏Verified account @DaleJr 1m1 minute ago
Can't explain how our car fails laser inspection system. We ran it threw after practice JUST to be sure, and it passed. #chinscratcher
1f914.png

good one for Blaney first one. Fire up those T shirt machines

Bring on the trucks..going to be wild the first 25 laps I'm guessing.

Sounds like Hamlin thinks he has something for em.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Kyle Busch loses I want Fox to ask him what it feels like to lose at a real race track
:lol2:

211 mph into the corner. Yeah...I'll just sit here on my couch and watch you guys, y'all go ahead now.
Haha right?! That's too much going straight let alone starting the turn at max speed

Well done by Blaney 'n the Woods.
Lmao that sounds like some sort of country music band..

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.. PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR BLANEEEEEY AAAAAND THE WOOOOOOOOODS!!!"

lovin they have the dunce row in the back. going to be something else to see if they can get thru there.

Back
Top Bottom