2017 Season 2

SpeedPagan

The iRacing Guru
So what is everyone doing for Season 2 of 2017? I figured that since dirt is coming out later this month (hopefully!!) that I'd take a break from oval racing and try out the road stuff. Throughout the entire Week 13 I've been practicing road racing in the Global MX-5. I've also been testing out the Skip Barber and the Formula Renault 2.0.

3nESlCk.jpg

GouOkh9.jpg

So what is everyone doing for Season 2 of 2017? I figured that since dirt is coming out later this month (hopefully!!) that I'd take a break from oval racing and try out the road stuff. Throughout the entire Week 13 I've been practicing road racing in the Global MX-5. I've also been testing out the Skip Barber and the Formula Renault 2.0.

3nESlCk.jpg

GouOkh9.jpg
I will probably go with the GT3 stuff this season. I like that the races are only 40 mins long. I only have so much time to race anymore. I was doing the Open A cup series for a while but it is getting harder and harder to find races because most people race in the NiS series. But those races are like 50% and there is no way I could do one of those.

I'm looking forward to the dirt stuff because it should be easier to find a race plus it's a new challenge and everyone will basically be starting from scratch.

I will probably go with the GT3 stuff this season. I like that the races are only 40 mins long. I only have so much time to race anymore. I was doing the Open A cup series for a while but it is getting harder and harder to find races because most people race in the NiS series. But those races are like 50% and there is no way I could do one of those.

I'm looking forward to the dirt stuff because it should be easier to find a race plus it's a new challenge and everyone will basically be starting from scratch.

Yea, I'm basically just waiting around for dirt as well.

Back
Top Bottom