2018 24 Hours of Le Mans

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
ojmrhMu.png

F0r7SK5.png

Spotter guide: http://www.spotterguides.com/portfolio/18_lm/

Race will be shown live in its entirety on Velocity (8 AM Eastern Saturday - 9:30 AM Eastern Sunday)

Thanks for posting this FLRF . I was just starting to read up on it today after Alonso only really
wanted to talk about it post - Montreal ...lol. Hope everyone interested gets Velocity. If not
they will probably stream it on the FIA WEC site. With the schedule up above, I cant figure out
if they will have a nite practice. Would like to watch that on a stream.

Thanks for posting this FLRF . I was just starting to read up on it today after Alonso only really
wanted to talk about it post - Montreal ...lol. Hope everyone interested gets Velocity. If not
they will probably stream it on the FIA WEC site. With the schedule up above, I cant figure out
if they will have a nite practice. Would like to watch that on a stream.
They'll stream all of practice, qualifying, and the race on Motor Trend On Demand. I think they offer a two-week free trial.

DfaPlBLXcAAXN0h.jpg:large

Support race. You will see a few familiar names in these sessions. Should be entertaining non the less.

#3 Rebellion and #10 DragonSpeed went quicker in Free Practice than the #1 Porsche that led FP last year. Fuel economy obviously won't favor the nonhybrids but if Toyota screw up they're plenty quick enough to take advantage.

#3 Rebellion and #10 DragonSpeed went quicker in Free Practice than the #1 Porsche that led FP last year. Fuel economy obviously won't favor the nonhybrids but if Toyota screw up they're plenty quick enough to take advantage.

Having a hard time finding a good live quali link. The only thing I can find
is a live in car Rebellion sponsored by Motul. Do you have any ideas? Post a
link if you have one. Thanks!

I hope some simple coverage appears at the last minute, I have been trying off and on for months trying to get Fox Sports Go to work. Finally got a hold of a tech and he was like oh you can't do it from our sign up page.(like why is it there then?) 10 minutes later he calls me back and it looks like it is working now.

I am confused, did I hear they have to pit every 14 laps ? A new race regulation?
If that's true, that's disappointing. Teams should manage their own strategy when it
comes to that.

I am confused, did I hear they have to pit every 14 laps ? A new race regulation?
If that's true, that's disappointing. Teams should manage their own strategy when it
comes to that.
14 lap max stints for GTE classes. Terrible regulation, everyone hates it. Honestly most of the ACO should just be bound, gagged, and thrown into a closet. Most racing series try to regulate everything down to the most minute details these days but this in particular is just asinine.

The SRO were the first to do this crap with events like the 24 Hours of Spa and now its trickling down.

Thanks for that clarification FRF.

Pink Pig leading GTE Pro at the moment. I just like saying that !

14 lap max stints for GTE classes. Terrible regulation, everyone hates it. Honestly most of the ACO should just be bound, gagged, and thrown into a closet. Most racing series try to regulate everything down to the most minute details these days but this in particular is just asinine.

The SRO were the first to do this crap with events like the 24 Hours of Spa and now its trickling down.
What a silly regulation , I really hope no one from NASCAR is watching

Reducing the size of the LMP ****pit by 50% and slapping it on an F1 car, doors and all, is infinitely better than the halo.

Also, I’m a pirate asf, raw feed stream on the YouTube and radio lemans on my phone. Thanks WEC

uh oh. DOH ! #7 Yoda laboring and limping home to the pits.

Now its back on pace. Whats happening ? In the pits and back out. Strange.

Bourdais was pissed about this, and had a right to be, IMO. Mako was all over the place. What a battle though.

Toyota forgot to put fuel in the car LOL ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

Get real. Way too much timely nonsense happening to the #7 for me not to believe Toyota have rigged this for Alonso.

Get real. Way too much timely nonsense happening to the #7 for me not to believe Toyota have rigged this for Alonso.
Certainly not passing a wiff test with me.

Well thar she goes, as they say in the UK somewhere , "done and dusted".
Not an epic race by any means however there were a few nice GT battles.
Dangest thing I saw all race was that #17 prototype flying off course at 200mph
with what looked like a stuck throttle and no brakes. Then the driver calls the pits
on his cell phone for instructions which included remove all rear body work
and drive slowly back to pits. He got 10 ft before it caught fire in the engine area.

Congrats to Toyota for slam dunking this years crown.
So now we wait and see if anyone steps forward to challenge Toyota for next years crown.

I'm happy for Kazuki and Seb considering their car broke down in the last portion of the race at one point.

Bummed for my guy Koboyashi when I saw that, too.

Back
Top Bottom