2018 Gas Prices

Having lived in Michigan I was used to gas prices changing daily, if not multiple times during the day. Since moving to Georgia four years ago it's nice to have consistent prices that change maybe once a week and its usually a penny or two. Been at $2.45 for a couple weeks now.
Yea WI has a law that gas prices can only change once ever 24 hours

Dropped 6 more cents here, plus oil is under $60 a barrel now, Andy i thought gas was supposed to go up??
2.44 here

Dropped 6 more cents here, plus oil is under $60 a barrel now, Andy i thought gas was supposed to go up??
2.44 here
It is and has been going up. I posted the below on 1/31/18 in post #32 and It's went up to $2.68 here since then. It's been rising steady here since 1/23/18.

Ours went up in increments from $2.29 eight days ago to $2.63 this morning.

It is and has been going up. I posted the below on 1/31/18 in post #32 and It's went up to $2.68 here since then. It's been rising steady here since 1/23/18.

Ours went up in increments from $2.29 eight days ago to $2.63 this morning.
Wholesale gas is down, oil has dropped almost $10/barrel, your prices will drop just like in said they would.

Wholesale gas is down, oil has dropped almost $10/barrel, your prices will drop just like in said they would.
No big prediction when oil and gas prices fluctuate constantly. Gas prices are rising here and almost everywhere else.

Personally, I think gas prices are dependent on the affect of the phases of the moon on the tides. LOL

But, getting back on topic ---
I paid $2.29 yesterday. Other places range from $2.35 to a high of $2.43.

Heading to NJ tomorrow. Filled up the truck yesterday. Diesel $3.45/gal here. $2.97/gal in NJ next to the hotel that I'll be staying. That's a $12.48 saving on a tank full of diesel between here and there.

Oh, & gas here is currently @ $2.89/gal.

$2.74 is the cheapest around western PA. Most stations are currently @ $2.84. Diesel @ $3.39.

$2.28 just across the state line in Ohio. Their diesel $2.78.

Gas is up to $2.89

Diesel $3.39

Just paid $2.89 for diesel in NJ over the weekend and they filled it for me. That's a bargain.

We pay like $10 a gallon. But if it happens to you guys you won't stop buying it.
It is what it is.

Gas just went to $2.70 here in Sarasota and Charlotte Counties, Florida.
Quite an increase over recent months.

Back
Top Bottom