2018 Liqui Moly Bathurst 12 Hour

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Another huge field of GT and Aussie Supercars stars on the Mountain.

Practice/Qualifying/Support categories stream starts at 4:10 PM Eastern Friday.
Top Ten Shootout at Midnight Friday/Saturday.
Race around 1:20 PM Saturday.

http://www.bathurst12hour.com.au/streams-tv/international-streaming/

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtElEI41NT-mxLMAukJW_T5dVC9j6_p8h

Entry list

DU6oCMMUQAEYTtf.jpg:large

Freaking time change is giving me a headache trying to figure it out. Glad the YouTube link looks like they figured it out.

The car that won #118 isn't on the entry list..that was a Camaro? cool I was trying to figure out what it was, doesn't look like a Camaro to me anyway. Son of a gun is fast. It says it is in the SF class where the second place Dodge and the Stang are in the TA class. Those two were close. I don't think the Stang wanted to push the issue, but I think he might be faster.

“Never has a car gone so fast while looking so slow” so accurately describes the M6. Really quick here two years in a row though.

I’m a little miffed at the two factory Porsches being 18th and 26th but there’s a long race ahead. A lot of talent didn’t even make the Shootout.

“Never has a car gone so fast while looking so slow” so accurately describes the M6. Really quick here two years in a row though.

I’m a little miffed at the two factory Porsches being 18th and 26th but there’s a long race ahead. A lot of talent didn’t even make the Shootout.

Yeah I remember you saying that the Porsches didn't make the podium at the Rolex and thought the same thing. They could turn it around. Something to watch for. Long race..many curves.

Yeah I remember you saying that the Porsches didn't make the podium at the Rolex and thought the same thing. They could turn it around. Something to watch for. Long race..many curves.
They found a ton of pace during the race. The BMWs were still far quicker than anyone else, but Porsche were right in the thick of things late. It's a shame the race ended the way it did although I understand why, but it would've been especially cool with two of the Porsche entries being American outfits. I heard the SunEnergy1 Mercedes had more fuel than they thought and could've possibly made it. Would've been a thrilling finish.

Messy first half or even two-thirds of the race but the closing hours were mostly clean, bar Chaz Mostert's bizarre attempt to pass three cars in one turn even though the Schnitzer BMW was the quickest car in the field and had hours remaining.

Boy it was a mess this year. I had a hard time paying attention with all of the cautions. I was counting on a good finish to salvage it. Ah, they can't all be barn burners. They had some nice looking race cars. The course took it's toll.

Back
Top Bottom