2018 NASCAR Hall of Fame class

Ray Evernham was an innovator with both pit crews and some of his chassis work. Anyone remember the Jurrasic Park car from the All-Star race (don't bring that car back)? Evernham revived Bill Elliott's career and even made Kasey Kahne look like an elite driver.

As far as Hornaday, I'm worried that open the door for guys like David Green, Johnny Benson, and others that won lots of races and multiple championships in the lower levels to get in.

Since they opened Pandora's Box last year by voting in active car owners, Joe Gibbs and Jack Roush should get in long before Hornaday.

I disagree because there are former Whalen champions and winningest drivers like Richie Evans was a 9-time modified champion. So, I mean there is nothing wrong with that. Jack Ingram is in and I imagine Sam Ard will be in soon.

Nothing wrong with respecting drivers like Hornaday. I think guys have to realize guys from each respected division is going to be respected.

Jeff Green and Johnny Benson will not get in.

I disagree because there are former Whalen champions and winningest drivers like Richie Evans was a 9-time modified champion. So, I mean there is nothing wrong with that. Jack Ingram is in and I imagine Sam Ard will be in soon.

Nothing wrong with respecting drivers like Hornaday. I think guys have to realize guys from each respected division is going to be respected.

Jeff Green and Johnny Benson will not get in.
Should be Cup series only. You dont get to Cooperstown cause you were good in AAA.

Good idea. Let's make it even less appealing than it already is.

Should be Cup series only. You dont get to Cooperstown cause you were good in AAA.

Just represent the elite of them, nothing more.

That's all I'm saying and Hornaday is and was the GOAT truck series wise. Nothing wrong with that.

Just represent the elite of them, nothing more.

That's all I'm saying and Hornaday is and was the GOAT truck series wise. Nothing wrong with that.
yeah I'd be ok with that. like jack Ingram from the Busch series. but only the elite as you said.

Back
Top Bottom