2018 Snowball Derby.

Best part of the article.....

“I’m on twitter and I’m seeing that people are getting upset and mean toward Noah Gragson. I’ve got a mother-*ucking message for all of you assholes. Get a mother-*ucking life,” Kenny Wallace stated via a twitter video.

Everyone was offended on her behalf, meanwhile, shes dtf. People need to stop being such pansies.

Not much of a Noah fan but the dude is taking his shots. I like it.

IMO, it is a very good decision by the Snowbird Boss's.

Hey Kyle, this ain't the Daytona 500, period. It is the grand daddy of them all SLM race and most teams, if any other, have a full time seasoned over the wall Cup Series pit stop crew.
This race needs to be run like all other SLM races around the country, that is how you get to the Snowball.

Now, KDM, quit whining, get out there and win it straight up without any live pit stops.

I'm not into the culture of pavement SLM stuff, but I can't fathom why it is a good idea for competition to make these guys import high priced pit crews to have any chance. Seems like a sensible change to me.

Great move by the SB Honchos. Busch is right about one thing, they need to cut a day or 2 off the schedule if they want to save the teams money but we all know why that wont happen.

I'm glad they made the change. It levels the playing field a little more for the rich owners/drivers and the ones on a shoestring budget.
I attended the first green flag drop at FFs Speedway in 1953 and have been back whenever I could. The only thing that would make it better would be a 200 acre lot behind it for parking/staging. Oh yeah, it pisses kybu off so that's another benefit. :D

Yeah twinkletoes says no problem it's 3500 bucks, but what is missed is that these pit guys are on hand, been working together, and this is like a bonus check. Full timers in that series have to get/rent whoever they can come up with because it isn't normal to that series.

Yeah twinkletoes says no problem it's 3500 bucks, but what is missed is that these pit guys are on hand, been working together, and this is like a bonus check. Full timers in that series have to get/rent whoever they can come up with because it isn't normal to that series.
$3500 extra for one race to the average short track team is a fortune.

These guys race all year in the series, scrimp and save on tight budgets and a big money race comes up and here come the big money guys frrom other series. Guys that don't race the series, scarf up the money and leave. Yeah they build the gate for the track owners, but letting them stack the deck with pro crewman, it's more than enough they have some of the best cars out there and many times they have a car that is better than the rules allow. Be kinda funny if they had a rule that said non full timers in the series pay double fines for an illegal car.

These guys race all year in the series, scrimp and save on tight budgets and a big money race comes up and here come the big money guys frrom other series. Guys that don't race the series, scarf up the money and leave. Yeah they build the gate for the track owners, but letting them stack the deck with pro crewman, it's more than enough they have some of the best cars out there and many times they have a car that is better than the rules allow. Be kinda funny if they had a rule that said non full timers in the series pay double fines for an illegal car.
Put an extra 200 lbs of lead in kybu's frame rails. :D

Back
Top Bottom