2018 Snowball Derby.

Nasse showed his ass, what a jerk. He will never see the big time after that debacle
Stephen Nasse doesn't give a **** about the big time. And he paid them good money and a critical mistake cost him the race. Dude works on his own **** and is incredibly passionate.

Stephen Nasse doesn't give a **** about the big time. And he paid them good money and a critical mistake cost him the race. Dude works on his own sh!t and is incredibly passionate.

You're gonna defend this Andy??? I mean...I'm sure you've talked to Nasse in person and know a lot of things I don't...but come on...going after your own crew??? Isn't this a team sport? The guy made a mistake and he gets a beat down from the driver?

You're gonna defend this Andy??? I mean...I'm sure you've talked to Nasse in person and know a lot of things I don't...but come on...going after your own crew??? Isn't this a team sport? The guy made a mistake and he gets a beat down from the driver?
Not his own crew. Hired guns. A necessary evil at the Derby.

He paid them good money and they didn't care. They took his money and then phoned it in and it not just cost Nasse the win but also a racecar.

He paid them good money and they didn't care. They took his money and then phoned it in and it not just cost Nasse the win but also a racecar.
Why do they hire outside crews instead of using their own?

Stephen Nasse doesn't give a **** about the big time. And he paid them good money and a critical mistake cost him the race. Dude works on his own sh!t and is incredibly passionate.
Yeah, well hes an a**hole. Guess he never made a mistake.

How do you know they "phoned it in" and "didnt care" bull****!

Kybu started it if memory serves by bringing his Cup pit crew.
I'd like to see controlled cautions but they take so long. A halfway break would work but at that race unless they do a repave. Stage racing maybe? (But even then 100 laps is asking a lot)

Something's gotta give.

I'd like to see controlled cautions but they take so long. A halfway break would work but at that race unless they do a repave. Stage racing maybe? (But even then 100 laps is asking a lot)

Something's gotta give.
I don't know the answer Andy. But since It's on the ARCA schedule now they need to do something. All I hear from them are suggestions and no real solutions. Maybe they'll get it worked out before March.

How about that a**hole stop starting fights and running over people on the race track( William Byron) or punching drivers still strapped in their cars( Donnie Wilson) Nasse is a jerk

I bet know one is going to mess with that guy walking around with a rattle snake.:D

I wonder what they would think of Tim Richmond. He used to practically make out with the victory lane girls. Knowing Tim, he was probably sleeping with half of them. :) The Union 76 girls used to kiss the drivers. On the cheeks of course.

upload_2018-12-13_11-59-35.png

Back
Top Bottom