2019/2020 Fall/Winter Weather Thread

After basically zero rain or snow in February mother nature was kind enough to drop some rain and snow on the first day of March. Gonna hit the slopes tomorrow and enjoy the new snow.:D

Pretty scary tornado ripped through Nashville last night, they said it was an EF3. It just missed where I live, but a lot of areas around here are pretty torn up.

Pretty scary tornado ripped through Nashville last night, they said it was an EF3. It just missed where I live, but a lot of areas around here are pretty torn up.
So far, reports are 9 dead. Happy to hear you made it through.
I have good friend who's children/grandchildren live in Mt. Juliet. Their school was flattened -- thank goodness it was at night.

So far, reports are 9 dead. Happy to hear you made it through.
I have good friend who's children/grandchildren live in Mt. Juliet. Their school was flattened -- thank goodness it was at night.
Thank you, I hope your friend’s family is OK. I know Mt. Juliet and Lebanon got hit pretty hard last night too.

It's just crazy. Tornadoes are always dangerous, but it's complete destruction when they go through bigger cities. Thinking about everyone in Tennessee.

Winter finally decided to show up in Tahoe. Unfortunately, the ski resorts including the one "Kirkwood" I have a season pass are closed due to coronavirus are closed.:(

ETKnX2UU8AUXNc9

Back
Top Bottom