2019 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

My Christmas Wish : everyone on maximum risk for the race. No phone ins.

Vettel has turned into a massive mental midget. Spinning by himself twice in one day.

And yet somehow Ferrari as a whole still finds a way to own themselves. Leclerc didn’t even make it for his second stint on qual 3.

After hearing Bota's explanation I don't know how that accident with Grosjean was his fault. Botas was fully alongside when they hit the brakes, and Grosjean still didn't leave him any room. Botas tried to bail but Grosjean came across like no one was there. Grosjean still doesn't know how a mirror works. Really Haas was crazy to resign him. He will waste that car again next year.

Hamilton back form. It will be fun to see him race again with nothing on the line. The guy was awesome in Brazil, but the Red Bull was too strong. Since Spa, Hamilton has almost always been up against faster cars, but still managed to win a few races and score close seconds. He should not have won either Russia or Mexico, but he simply outraced everyone. The guy is amazing.

I've lost track of who is running Ferrari because they seem to fire the principle every ten minutes. The current guy isn't getting it done even when they have the better car. Ferrari went into self destruct as early as Australia and stayed there most of the time. They won a few races, but with those resources they should never lose to begin with. The team that has everything but delivers nothing.

Vettel? He used to be my guy, but I think he needs to get out with reputation intact and maybe race Indycars or WEC. He's got nothing to prove. Now having three kids, it's probably a good time to stay home and be dad. I don't think he can get another title, not only because Ferrari is hapless, but also he also has teammate who is just as fast and probably even faster next year with a year in the team behind him. I hope h proves me wrong.

Bottas couldn't do anything with a brand new engine while his teammate put nearly 20 seconds on the second place driver with an old one. Bottas is not/doesn't know how to get the most out of this powerful engine.

And F1 darlings cheat one last time and get a slap on the wrist for it. lol

Bottas couldn't do anything with a brand new engine while his teammate put nearly 20 seconds on the second place driver with an old one. Bottas is not/doesn't know how to get the most out of this powerful engine.

And F1 darlings cheat one last time and get a slap on the wrist for it. lol
Hamilton had clean air the whole race. It didn't help Bottas that DRS wasn't working the first 20 laps.

Back
Top Bottom