2019 Bathurst 12 Hour

Great on line feed here to. Such a cool race, look at that sunrise!
Doubt I will stay awake for the end though, lol. Something about loud
cars in the dark ….. It just goes together .

64 degrees F now , going up to 90 F today. Nice summer day in Australia.
10% chance of rain.

Just tuning in now, but surprised to see that the Triple Eight Mercedes, with the trio of Supercars stars, still hasn't been much of a factor this weekend. Hope that changes.

Pretty damn tight at the top, top 5 covered by three seconds. BMW were much more dominant here last year so that's good to see.

Six hours to go and it's getting chippy out front. :D Good luck trying to outphysical a Bimmer.

Not as many full-course cautions as Bathurst usually has, so the strategy over the final few hours is fascinating. As I say that, #999 passes the #912 through strategy and almost bins it across the top of the mountain.

I wouldn't bet against young Matt Campbell here with those fresher tires. This is going to be a hell of a shootout.

Wow. No one passes at the Elbow but he snuck it in there somehow...think he realized the Aston is way too good on the straights to be passed on much on the track.

Yeah this place rarely disappoints. That was an awesome final few hours, especially that little shootout at the end. The young guns stole the show this weekend. Nice little swan song for the old screaming V12 Aston as well.

I am impressed you 2 made it to the end! I just watched the last 30 minutes this
morning. Wow, what a finish. Campbell made 2 incredible passes in those
closing stages. He said in a Dagys article he was going to "win it or bin it".
As I was watching I was thinking what mountainous area could we put a Bathurst
here in the US? I think it would be a success. Maybe somewhere between
Bristol and Chattanooga TN. Also incorporate a rock crawling and MX course
in the middle of it.

I am impressed you 2 made it to the end! I just watched the last 30 minutes this
morning. Wow, what a finish. Campbell made 2 incredible passes in those
closing stages. He said in a Dagys article he was going to "win it or bin it".
As I was watching I was thinking what mountainous area could we put a Bathurst
here in the US? I think it would be a success. Maybe somewhere between
Bristol and Chattanooga TN. Also incorporate a rock crawling and MX course
in the middle of it.

Denver area, so NASCAR could use it too.

Back
Top Bottom