2019 Charlotte – All Star Race-- Pre-Race Thread

AuzGrams

Team Owner
Am I the only one who thinks the MRN/PRN video stream with the leaderboard on NASCAR.com is better than watching a Fox Sports practice?

Spotter22

Team Owner
Kinda surprised we didnt see any multi car drafting in 2 full practices today. Very strange.

Turtle84

lost a step
Real question. Are they racing for 1 million dollars? And, do they actually get the 1 million dollars or are they on a contract?

Ventisca

Team Owner
Real question. Are they racing for 1 million dollars? And, do they actually get the 1 million dollars or are they on a contract?
Always wondered that as well. Gotta take care of the crew.

As I herd on a cheesy garage shows I hate myself for watching -- "when the train comes in, everybody rides"... :D

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Hemric on the pole for the open race, RCR cars are fast this week. Dillion was fastest in the final practice.

kyle18fan

Proud member of Rowdy Nation
Contributor
Its tinker time !!!! More rear down force will require more front down force which will require more rear down force which will require more front down force which will require more rear down force which will require more front down force which will be fine if there is no traffic then we need more rear down force which will require more front down force etc. etc Teeter totter tinkering

NASCAR shills will respond shortly

Kiante

Team Owner
McDowell looks fast, but I wonder just how much downforce was trimmed off of Hemric? Or if he had a bit more downforce because he made 3 and 4 look effortless.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Its tinker time !!!! More rear down force will require more front down force which will require more rear down force which will require more front down force which will require more rear down force which will require more front down force which will be fine if there is no traffic then we need more rear down force which will require more front down force etc. etc Teeter totter tinkering

NASCAR shills will respond shortly
I think he already did.

Kiante

Team Owner
How is that a penalty? That's a horrible call by the officials. They called it off, I was about to say.

Turtle84

lost a step
Uncontrolled tire when you take it off, it's uncontrolled, therefore uncontrolled, is uncontrolled, uncontrolled.

Top Bottom