2019 Dawg contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
2019 BIG DAWG CONTEST

Going to keep it simple this year. LOL

First, pick 5 drivers based on 2018 points. You may pick 2 drivers out of the 2018 top ten.

Second, at random intervals, you will be able to pick a 6th driver, NOT on your team, for the next race. Those points will be added to the total, but I'll still divide by 5.

Have your picks in BEFORE the Duels on Feb. 14th.

I will put up results as soon as they are official

Since there seems to be a lot of trouble determining who was top 10 last year.

Logano
Truex
Harvick
Kyle B.
Almirola
Elliott
Kurt B.

Keselowski
Larson
Blaney

You may only have 2 out of this group. LOL

Last edited:
Chase Elliott
Kevin Harvick

Alex Bowman
Jimmie Johnson
Clint Bowyer

Last edited:
Chase Elliott
Kyle Busch

Erik Jones
Jimmie Johnson
Denny Hamlin

upload_2019-1-28_11-34-6.jpeg

Kyle Busch
Harvick
Johnson
Bowman
Hamlin

Updated. Thanks, fergy.

Last edited by a moderator:
K Larson
C Elliott
J Johnson
W Byron
M DiBenedetto

my 6th guy will always be M Truex ,if thats ok

harvick
chase Elliiot

Denny hamlin
bowyer
Jimmie johnson

Kyle #18
Brad #2

JJ #48
Clint #14
Denny #11

Kevin #4 when allowed

Kevin Harvick
Kyle Busch

Erik Jones
Clint Bowyer
Alex Bowman

How do we know when a sixth driver is allowed? And what happens if one of our regular five gets injured?

Thanks!

How do we know when a sixth driver is allowed? And what happens if one of our regular five gets injured?
I will post in this forum when you need to name a 6th driver. I usually give at least 10 days notice. And, it will only be 4 or 5 times during the season.

As for a driver not being able to race, you can either go with the replacement or make a substitute with a driver who was in the same group as the injured driver. If the injured driver was top 10 last year, you may use a top 10 as a sub. If not in top 10, you use a driver not in last year's top 10. And the substitute is ONLY FOR THE DURATION of the absence of your driver.

I will post in this forum when you need to name a 6th driver. I usually give at least 10 days notice. And, it will only be 4 or 5 times during the season.

As for a driver not being able to race, you can either go with the replacement or make a substitute with a driver who was in the same group as the injured driver. If the injured driver was top 10 last year, you may use a top 10 as a sub. If not in top 10, you use a driver not in last year's top 10. And the substitute is ONLY FOR THE DURATION of the absence of your driver.

I'm going to add this caveat: If one of your drivers is suspended because of a failed drug test (heaven forbid), you must use the sub named by the team. I consider this a preventable incident, not something out of a driver's control such as a crash injury.

@TexasRaceLady

If you've got room for one more, I'd like to join your game this year.

Kyle Busch, Joey Logano, Clint Bowyer, William Byron, Denny Hamlin

Happy Motoring :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom