2019 -- Daytona 500 -- Pre-Race Thread

And the last race for most of these race cars, as they said during practice coverage, most teams are going to sell the cars for scrap, they would rather get pennies on the dollar then let their secrets out

I got Bowyer winning, big one on lap 137 with 12 cars involved. Lets see how it plays out!!

Green flag coming up! Tiger making a charge!! I'm ready!! The previous channel button will be getting a workout!!

This is the pre race thread guy's. TRL started the race thread.

Please be more transparent than that. I have no idea what you're talking about. Did you read my message?

here I will make it plain as possible. Fans that are racing fans don't give a flying damn about your stick n ball comparisons you keep trying to thinly hook together. In case you haven't figured it out yet, many of us don't watch much stick n ball, So like I said go somewhere else to a stick an ball forum and try to link that and Nascar together and see what happens there..When you get the same result of pissing a bunch of them off, maybe you will have learned something.

here I will make it plain as possible. Fans that are racing fans don't give a flying damn about your stick n ball comparisons you keep trying to thinly hook together. In case you haven't figured it out yet, many of us don't watch much stick n ball, So like I said go somewhere else to a stick an ball forum and try to link that and Nascar together and see what happens there..When you get the same result of pissing a bunch of them off, maybe you will have learned something.

You're too dense to figure out what I said. I had a convo over the winter with a former exec at the now defunct Nazareth Speedway. He was one of Penske's guys from his college days at Lehigh. The convo was directly related to NASCAR's 1994 season, Gordon's win at the Brickyard 400, impending baseball strike and the end result in sponsorship dollars, tv ratings and NASCAR becoming "America's Pastime" for a few years. I don't care if you're interested in baseball or not. It's 100% about NASCAR with simply providing the context of the baseball strike.

The TOS prohibits this. Maybe you stepped far enough over the line this time.

He's been trolling me all weekend. Trying to get under my skin. I don't like being called "bud" either when I fully know the context of his use of "bud"...

He's been trolling me all weekend. Trying to get under my skin. I don't like being called "bud" either when I fully know the context of his use of "bud"...
I don't have a dog in this fight but your schtick really does wear thin quickly.

I don't have a dog in this fight but your schtick really does wear thin quickly.

What schtick? I've been here for years without any trouble!! None what so ever! I'm not doing anything different the last 3 days than I did the previous 6 or 7 years. Whenever the speed forum went belly up. I know I had to recreate my info in 2016 when this site crashed. But I was here before that.

What schtick? I've been here for years without any trouble!! None what so ever! I'm not doing anything different the last 3 days than I did the previous 6 or 7 years. Whenever the speed forum went belly up. I know I had to recreate my info in 2016 when this site crashed. But I was here before that.
I've been on here 7 years. When the site crashed the only ones that it affected were the ones that joined during the few months before and while it was down. All that I lost was whatever i participated in during that period.

I've been on here 7 years. When the site crashed the only ones that it affected were the ones that joined during the few months before and while it was down. All that I lost was whatever i participated in during that period.

My original name before the site crash was NEPAracefan (like it was on the speed forum). Not sure if it was created with a different email or not which caused me to abandon it. I just know post crash I came back with my Rusty name.

Back
Top Bottom