Date: Sunday October 6th, 2019, Dover DE

Scheduled Green Flag (approx): 2:45 pm/et

=======================================

All Times E/T

Cup Sun, Xfinity Sat, Trucks are off this weekend

TV SCHEDULE

Friday, Oct. 4
12:30 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series first practice, NBCSN/NBC Sports App
1:30 p.m., Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series first practice, NBCSN/NBC Sports App
2:30 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series final practice, NBCSN/NBC Sports App
3:30 p.m., Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series final practice, NBCSN/NBC Sports App

Saturday, Oct. 5
12:30 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series qualifying, NBCSN/NBC Sports App
1:30 p.m., Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series qualifying, NBCSN/NBC Sports App
2:30 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series Countdown to Green, NBCSN/NBC Sports App
3 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series Use Your Melon Drive Sober 200, NBCSN/NBC Sports App
5 p.m., NASCAR Xfinity Series Post Race, NBCSN/NBC Sports App

Sunday, Oct. 6
2 p.m., Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Countdown to Green, NBC/NBC Sports App
2:30 p.m., Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Drydene 400, NBC/NBC Sports App
6 p.m., Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Post Race, NBCSN/NBC Sports App

The fall race is usually a bit more exciting. I'm curious too see how the cards fall for the weekend, unfortunately I might not be able to watch Sunday's race again due to my monthly duties. I might drop into the local B Dub's if I can to finish watching it.

I expect Truex to be the man to beat again though. He blitzed the field in the Spring race.

I hope that this race is as good as I think it'll be. :booya:

DF705A9E-59C4-4278-BC03-FFCE25873D30.jpeg

Sorry it’s sideways. Couldn’t get a picture with Steve without telling him he made being a Jr fan fun again

They're trying their best to show the high corner speeds but it just doesn't translate to television.

I'd love to see a 48 win here. Give him a top 3 that's within a tenth of the best car all day, and he can beat anyone.

Also, lol at Rick Allen's Kyle Busch comment.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jeez, just like during the race, these clowns cannot stop talking about points and playoffs. It's disheartening that they are so super focused on one thing. Looks I will have the TV muted for 90% of the rest of the season.

Jeez, just like during the race, these clowns cannot stop talking about points and playoffs. It's disheartening that they are so super focused on one thing. Looks I will have the TV muted for 90% of the rest of the season.
You know who's voice I keep replaying in my head and missing? Andy Petree

The 9 didn't look very good at all in average times in either practice. Little concerned.

I have always loved this track.
It is unique, extremely fast and narrow.
It has more of a race the track first feel than most, imo.
I wish they could have kept the asphalt but understand it isn't practical for the conditions.
There is something beautiful and artistic about watching a car work a track like Martinsville, Darlington, and Dover.
I hope it keep two race dates for a long time.

I have always loved this track.
It is unique, extremely fast and narrow.
It has more of a race the track first feel than most, imo.
I wish they could have kept the asphalt but understand it isn't practical for the conditions.
There is something beautiful and artistic about watching a car work a track like Martinsville, Darlington, and Dover.
I hope it keep two race dates for a long time.

Yep. Dover is awesome & independently owned from ISC/SMI monopoly. There is and will be boring races at this track, but I always like it.

70 GTX

I agree with you about the announcers. They never stfu about points and playoffs. Dont care one bit i just want to watch a race. With them annoying us about every single point it takes the fun out of the race.

Silly question but in regards to failing tech 3 times and going to the back. I would hope the car in question still has to keep coming back to tech until legal?

Larson is gonna have a pole run here...

Nope

"there's only a handful of drivers who have won more races than Kyle Rowdy Busch. Fellas named Petty, Pearson and Yarborough among them"

No mention of Johnson there? Or Gordon? That was a deliberate effort to push casual viewers away from the realization that there is an active driver with a vastly superior resume...because it interferes with the Kyle Busch greatness narrative for a legacy he hasn't yet earned. Ugh lol

Ah the benefit of the colder early draw days for Hamlin. Just might be "the year".

Back
Top Bottom