2019 Gas Prices

$2.23 today. It's been going up steady a little at a time. Trying to catch us by surprise I guess.

Steady going up here. It's $2.35 now.

Two or three weeks ago gas ( I lose track of time ) went from $2.07 to $2.14. Within a week it went to $2.49 and this morning, a week after the $2.49 price at Racetrack and WaWa, is $2.41. Go figure the radical changes.

Went to Venice yesterday and saw gas has jumped 10 cents a gallon in one day, from $2.49 to $2.59. That's w/o the 9/10's added so it really went from $2.50 to $2.60 a gallon.

Just wait, soon some refineries will be shutting down for maintenance and switching over to ''summer blend'' just before the summer driving season starts creating artificial shortage and the justification for even more price increases..

Just wait, soon some refineries will be shutting down for maintenance and switching over to ''summer blend'' just before the summer driving season starts creating artificial shortage and the justification for even more price increases..
getting warmer and people are moving around more..lets gig em.

When I picked up my rental suv last Tuesday it only had half a tank so I went straight to the gas station to fill it up and the price was $2.59 and it was $2.65 today. I have already put $100.00 in it in the past 5 days.

$2.59 locally, the statewide average is $2.73

$3.05 here yesterday in my area .

An online fuel calculator estimates that the gas for the Ram for our vacation this year will cost close to $2000. I always put the gas on a separate credit card so when we get back I'll know exactly how much we spent. The fuel calculator is usually pretty close, give or take a couple of hundred dollars.

Yep, good thing the V8 is paid off! Dumb Californians approved an additional state gas tax that kicks in too. They worded the prop so a no vote actually meant yes.

I've been averaging around $3.85-$3.95 for 89 octane in my area.

The chit is about ready to hit the fan. I'll leave all the political talk for the Podium but it's obvious that the most recent Saudi Oil Field bombings will translate to much higher prices at the pump, and soon.....

Up to $2.43 this morning. Up $0.18 in one day.

$2,49 here in R.I. 10 miles away in Mystic, Ct; $2.79..Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom