2019 Grand Prix of Portland

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
EDOp_gWUUAA__-9.jpg

I will be there for part of Saturday and for the race on Sunday. Is anyone else attending? @AuzGrams? It will also be cool to catch the Stadium Super Trucks with Greg Biffle on the entry list there.

I have a feeling Rossi will snap out of his slump this weekend. But timing of cautions changes everything, so who knows.

I will be there for part of Saturday and for the race on Sunday. Is anyone else attending? @AuzGrams? It will also be cool to catch the Stadium Super Trucks with Greg Biffle on the entry list there.

I have a feeling Rossi will snap out of his slump this weekend. But timing of cautions changes everything, so who knows.

I really wanted to go and check out Portland/Pacific NW and what not but I was unsure on the sightlines and I got a hot pass for NASCAR at LVMS in a few weeks.

Possibly next year if WoO is a few days after like this year.

Veach knocked out Newgarden in Q1.

Holy ****. (Newgarden, Rahal, Sato, Leist, and Kaanan) all are out in Q1 in the first group.

Nicely done by Herta. Perfect weather this weekend here, in contrast to the scorcher it was last year. Pretty good crowd for a preliminary Saturday, and compares to last year when it was new and fresh. The field seems so even on this course that small driving mistakes create large deficits. Frankly none of the championship front-running teams are executing at a high level right now. Newgarden is fortunate for that with the gap he has.

Tomorrow could be wild and unpredictable.

I'm really impressed by Jack Harvey and MSR this year. Plenty of ability shown and they outqualified both of the mothership cars at SPM this weekend. If they do go full-time next year they'll be very interesting to watch.

Veach just smokes the three cars I was pulling for. ****** sweet

Nvm. That was my boy Graham Rahal. Fuuck.

I can't even get mad about Spencer Pigot. I'd like to see Ed more sponsorship before dropping him.

He just needs to improve on the ovals. Hopefully, Autogeek will stick around for them along with some more money. ECR has languished badly since Fuzzy's left.

I can't even get mad about Spencer Pigot. I'd like to see Ed more sponsorship before dropping him.

He just needs to improve on the ovals. Hopefully, Autogeek will stick around for them along with some more money. ECR has languished badly since Fuzzy's left.
Ed wants to keep him next year. Read an article earlier this week, they're iffy on Jones and fielding calls from drivers wanting the road course portion of Ed's car. Will put it up in the Misc. thread later.

For a guy who has a lot to lose, Newgarden has often driver like he doesn't have much to lose this season.

Ed wants to keep him next year. Read an article earlier this week, they're iffy on Jones and fielding calls from drivers wanting the road course portion of Ed's car. Will put it up in the Misc. thread later.
Idk what happened to Jones, its like he's regressed badly since the introduction of the new aero kits. Like it doesn't even suit him or something, its been hard to watch him. He's a talented dude, but if he keeps this up. I could see VeeKay taking his seating with his Dutch sponsorship next season.

The front five have been fantastic to watch.

Veteran savvy kept enough of the tire life.

Hey guys!! How's it going? What time's the race start?

Back
Top Bottom