2019 K&N East Series

Yeah, I considered Colorado National but I won't be able to make it. I'll be surprised if Colorado isn't back still next year with a reduced schedule even.

Douglas County is a fun track in a nice part of Southern Oregon so I'd love to see 15 cars, doesn't take too many with how small it is.

My guess is there's no chance K&N considers Thompson next year.

Hard to say what will happen with the reduced schedule. I can’t imagine Kern, Irwindale, All American and Sonoma won’t each have a race. If they only do 6-8 k&n west races like they had said about 2020, that doesn’t leave many openings...
Though when I went to the CO race, the place was absolutely packed with fans, so I think that race makes some money.

I hope the K&N schedules are 8 races... Irwindale, Sonoma, Kern County, All-American, Evergreen, Colorado, Tucson, and a rotation of Douglas County/Meridian/Spokane/Utah would be ideal.

I really feel like Phoenix, New Hampshire (once instead of twice), Bristol (once instead of twice), Dover are rather redundant if they're cutting some races. Most people leave those after the Xfinity race or other events.

I've never been to Oregon since probably a kid so I'm thinking of driving 8-9 hours. I might try Portland IndyCar/WoO Northwest in the same week.

Last edited:
I hope the K&N schedules are 8 races... Irwindale, Sonoma, Kern County, All-American, Evergreen, Colorado, Tucson, and a rotation of Douglas County/Meridian/Spokane.

I've never been to Oregon since probably a kid so I'm thinking of driving 8-9 hours.

The Spokane track (at least as of last year) is closed. It was on the west series schedule last year and cancelled mid season due to the track closing . I think they have a drag strip on the property that is still active, but the oval is done for now...

I forgot that Phoenix is back this year. And next year they have the cup finale too. I’m guessing they are gonna want to have the West series finale next year as well. So they can crown 4 champions in 1 weekend...
I’d prefer that tracks like Phoenix and Sonoma get axed, much prefer to see them at the unique short tracks that the big 3 Nascar series won’t run. If they keep a road course, I’d like to see them back at Utah...
I’m sure the West series schedule next year is gonna be a disappointment...
I hate most of the current east series schedule anyway, so I’m pretty much good with whatever they do as long as South Boston and New Smyrna stay...
I don’t mind seeing Thompson go. They already have like 4 modified tour races every year anyway.

Sonoma is the one K&N companion event I feel is a huge success and is a big deal. New Hampshire had that Daytona feel too years ago...

The East Series schedule is bad. I just don't really care about 4 Bristol/Dover/New Hampshire companion events.

I'm going to NH and the enthusiam isn't there for K&N like the other 3...

Sonoma is the one K&N companion event I feel is a huge success.

Yeah I agree! I’ve been to it once. It’s a good event and I’m sure it will stay. Because another bigger Nascar series goes those , I just selfishly would prefer to see it gone fromk&n if the schedule is reduced to 6 to 8 events.
I gotta imagine all 4 of those California tracks will each keep a race.

Sonoma is the one K&N companion event I feel is a huge success and is a big deal. New Hampshire had that Daytona feel too years ago...

The East Series schedule is bad. I just don't really care about 4 Bristol/Dover/New Hampshire companion events.

I'm going to NH and the enthusiam isn't there for K&N like the other 3...

Which NH race are you going to ? July or September ?

Which NH race are you going to ? July or September ?

July.

I actually asked Utah Motorsports Campus about 2020 since their ownership change and they didn't bring up K&N when I asked so I'm guessing that's not happening, but they are working on bringing back World Challenge and Lucas Oil Off Road.

July.

I actually asked Utah Motorsports Campus about 2020 since their ownership change and they didn't bring up K&N when I asked so I'm guessing that's not happening, but they are working on bringing back World Challenge and Lucas Oil Off Road.

July, don’t forget (if interested) the modified tour all star race is on Friday. There is also a PASS race at White Mountain raceway about 1hr away from London on Saturday night . Not sure if that would work into your schedule.
I’m considering going there as well, hard to beat that Saturday ticket with Xfinity, modified tour and K&N together

Utah, They had K&N back a few years ago after a few year absence for a double header K&N weekend. I think it was with the new owners, I guess the crowd wasn’t good enough.

July, don’t forget (if interested) the modified tour all star race is on Friday. There is also a PASS race at White Mountain raceway about 1hr away from London on Saturday night . Not sure if that would work into your schedule.
I’m considering going there as well, hard to beat that Saturday ticket with Xfinity, modified tour and K&N together

Utah, They had K&N back a few years ago after a few year absence for a double header K&N weekend. I think it was with the new owners, I guess the crowd wasn’t good enough.

Yeah, I'll be at NHMS all weekend. I'm trying to go to Monster Truck Throwdown at Beech Ridge on Friday and Monster Jam on Monday Night in West Lebanon (one of the bigger summer MJ shows).

I'll consider PASS on Saturday Night for sure. I think K&N is starting late and I'll probably stick around for it though so IDK.

I wish I went to that doubleheader in Utah but the track is in such a bad location and not even off an Interstate exit. I'll be going to Nitro World Games in August though.

Yeah, I'll be at NHMS all weekend. I'm trying to go to Monster Truck Throwdown at Beech Ridge on Friday and Monster Jam on Monday Night in West Lebanon (one of the bigger summer MJ shows).

I'll consider PASS on Saturday Night for sure. I think K&N is starting late and I'll probably stick around for it though so IDK.

I wish I went to that doubleheader in Utah but the track is in such a bad location and not even off an Interstate exit. I'll be going to Nitro World Games in August though.

I tried to go to that K&N doubleheader but just couldn’t make it...
I saw the video of Nitro Rallycross last year, looked amazing !

I tried to go to that K&N doubleheader but just couldn’t make it...
I saw the video of Nitro Rallycross last year, looked amazing !

UMC is a beautiful track. But it seems like bikes and off road stuff is more popular than sports cars or NASCAR. I've lobbied to try to get IndyCar here.

I feel an oval track and drag strip is sorely needed here.

Back
Top Bottom