2019 Kansas – Digital Ally 400 -- Pre-Race Thread

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
THE RACE: Digital Ally 400 Monster Energy Cup Series Race

TRACK: Kansas Speedway

Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Race #12 of 36

Date: Saturday May 11th, 2019, Kansas City, KS.

Scheduled Green Flag (approx): 7:45 pm/et

=======================================

All Times E/T

Cup and Trucks are racing this weekend. Both are night races.

TV Schedule

Friday, May 10
3 p.m., NASCAR Monster Cup Series Final Practice, FS1/FOX Sports App
4:30 p.m., NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Qualifying, FS1/FOX Sports App
7 p.m., Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Busch Pole Qualifying, FS1/FOX Sports App
8 p.m., NASCAR Raceday NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series, FS1/FOX Sports App
8:30 p.m. NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Digital Ally 250, FS1/FOX Sports App

Saturday, May 11
7 p.m., NASCAR RaceDay, FS1/FOX Sports App
7:30 p.m., NASCAR Monster Energy Series Digital Ally 400, FS1/FOX Sports App

MRN Schedule

Friday, May 10

Gander Outdoors Truck Series First Practice: 9:35 a.m.-10:25 a.m. (MRN/NASCAR.com)
Gander Outdoors Truck Series Final Practice: 11:35 a.m.-12:25 p.m. (MRN/NASCAR.com)
Monster Energy Cup Series First Practice: 12:35 p.m.-1:25 p.m. (MRN/NASCAR.com)
Radio Pre-Race: 8:00 p.m. (MRN)

I'm just saying there's a lot of people that would be led to think the race name and Ally 48 are the same

I'm actually looking forward to the Kansas Night race, no Kyle in Trucks either. Seems like it's a better show under the lights than in the daytime.

Tyler Reddick is getting a start with RCR

D5-JIWZX4AIFep-.jpg:large

Martin Truex Jr: Kansas could be one of the ‘coolest races of the year’

“It’s really come into being an awesome race track,” Truex said in a media release. “It’s gotten back to where you can run all over. The top lane against the wall comes in – the bottom is still good. You name it and you can run it.”
“I think the cool part about going there is that it’s a great race track and it’s weathered over the years since that repave (in 2012). … I think that will play into making the package we’re taking there even better than it’s been at some other places. I think it has the potential to be one of the coolest races of the year honestly. It’s going to be fun.”

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2019/0...ould-be-one-of-the-coolest-races-of-the-year/

Back
Top Bottom