2019 Monaco Grand Prix

Leclerc is done. He can't even keep up with the backmarkers. Man, you got to feel for him. Ferrari really ****** up this weekend.

Did Mercedes screw up Lewis' race? I thought they switched him to the hard tires as well? Magnussen and Riccardo might lose out as well, I guess they are banking on the weather to come through today.

Do the Sky guys ever get embarrassed at how much they shill for Mercedes? Good grief. That'll drop Max out of second, maybe off of the podium by the end of the race.

Did Mercedes screw up Lewis' race? I thought they switched him to the hard tires as well? Magnussen and Riccardo might lose out as well, I guess they are banking on the weather to come through today.
Yeah, I was hoping for rain at the start. Now begging for no rain lol.

Yeah, I was hoping for rain at the start. Now begging for no rain lol.

If, the rain comes in this will kill the guys on the hard compound tires. The hard tires will not generate enough heat... Maybe I still want the rain, but I like how Max is pushing the pace atm.

You know the reason why Max's tires are bad? He locked up multiple times and Sky NEVER mentioned the lockups... Goodness.

Vettel is driving beautifully. Close enough to challenge, but far enough away from Verstappen to not damage his tires from the dirty air.

If I am Max I would go ahead and pit and get the penalty done then lay the hammer down the rest of the race.

Yes, yes.

Pit him, pit him!

Yooo, Crofty is a ****** imbecile. He's throwing so much shade at Danny Riccardo about holding up the field last year with no MGU-K.

Brundle is thinking with me, pit Max now.

Lewis has the tougher decision.

Back
Top Bottom