2020 All Star Circuit of Champions

Another absolute classic from the All Stars, as Reuztel beats Larson after an insane battle. Eliason, Dietrich, and Justin Peck put on a show right behind them.

The drivers are majorly singing the praises of the track, Red Dirt Raceway, in OK. I was not familiar with it.

Last edited:
Zsb Wise almost got to Larson at the end. Good run for Smoke. Rare off night for Reutzel.

@kkfan91 do you know if Dietrich following the full tour this year?

Zsb Wise almost got to Larson at the end. Good run for Smoke. Rare off night for Reutzel.

He said that they were running at least until June 14th as it made the most financial sense at the time. I think it depends where they are in points at that point. He ran William's Grove Fridays last year and usually Port Royal on Saturdays, the Grove hasn't announced plans to reopen yet, but Port Royal did yesterday and is running 2 $5000 to win races next weekend.

He said that they were running at least until June 14th as it made the most financial sense at the time. I think it depends where they are in points at that point. He ran William's Grove Fridays last year and usually Port Royal on Saturdays, the Grove hasn't announced plans to reopen yet, but Port Royal did yesterday and is running 2 $5000 to win races next weekend.
Well, they are now "saying" racing on June 19th. Given the current situation in PA, I think it will happen this time.

A couple of drivers commented this wasn't the best track, but they still put on a good race, and the fans were very enthusiastic.

Another win for Larson, he and Reutzel had another spirited battle.

Deitrich has been even stronger then I thought considering he has never raced any of these tracks as far as I know.

It sounds like they'll be doing an Ohio Speedweek like usual. Very glad to see this, especially since I'll be in Ohio that week

A couple of drivers commented this wasn't the best track, but they still put on a good race, and the fans were very enthusiastic.

Another win for Larson, he and Reutzel had another spirited battle.
It looks like Lucas Oil is back on Larson's car again.

Kahne starting on the pole of tonight's feature, with Larson beside him.

I like it feels like Kasey is getting his mojo back, I hope they roll out a #4 for Kasey when McFadden can come back

From what I'm seeing today the car owned Gary Kauffman said they will be coming back to PA pretty much from when the All Stars come in to run Port Royal. And they will be here for Pa Speedweek which isn't series sanctioned.

Nice to see a different winner tonight in Brock Zearfoss. No Larson tonight, as he is off to Knoxville to join the Outlaws starting tomorrow.

The highlights won't show it, but this was one of the longest sprint car features of the year so far. Many yellows and a stoppage for refueling.

Another podium for Double D, 3rd in points I think he'd contend for the title if be stayed with them. Only Reutzel and Eliason ahead of him

Dietrich was the man tonight. Good fights behind him. I think Reutzel hurt his car in the dash and never got it back in good shape, finished mid-pack. Stewart started in the back and drove to 8th.

Last edited:
Several good battles in this race. The highlights don't show it, but Cory Eliason and Dominic Scelzi literally tied for 2nd, down to the thousandth of a second according to timing and scoring.

Squeezing him like an Anaconda, dancing with the devil on the high side :biggrin: That announcer was great, Ricky Bobby would be proud. Here's the large version highlights

Larson found something at the end and it was fun to watch him drive from fifth to second in quick order. But Macri had him and everyone else covered.

I wonder who or why the plug was pulled on the July 29th ASCOC at Jackson. Particularly when in the press release they talk about possibly a date on Sunday instead of Friday.. That Friday race has always kicked off our two weeks at Knoxville..

Is Knoxville able to do anything big? I saw the Knoxville Nationals have been cancelled for this year.

Back
Top Bottom