2020 Dixie Vodka 400 Pre-Race Thread

Get That 88 Up There !!

Love United Hate Glazer
Time to head to Homestead and for us Jr fans we get to see him make his yearly appearance. 4 races over two days , it’s going to be great!
1591878929945.jpeg

Xfinity 1 - Saturday 3:30 PM (FS1)
Truck - Saturday 7:30 (FS1)
Xfinity 2 - Sunday 12:00 (FS1)
Cup - Sunday 3:30 (FOX)

When are they doing the starting grid draw?

Now that we have the short tracks out of the way for a while I can get really excited again. I can't hardly wait until Sun. :punkrocke

I understand the individual words; it’s the sequence that’s confusing me. :blink:
Come on, I have never hid the fact that I don't get real exited about short tracks unless it's midgets or sprints on dirt. But, that doesn't mean I don't still watch and enjoy it. I definitely think they need to be on the schedule because there are a lot of fans that love it... but you might say I'm the opposite of Andy when it comes to stock cars on short tracks.:)

Come on, I have never hid the fact that I don't get real exited about short tracks unless it's midgets or sprints on dirt. But, that doesn't mean I don't still watch and enjoy it. I definitely think they need to be on the schedule because there are a lot of fans that love it... but you might say I'm the opposite of Andy when it comes to stock cars on short tracks.:)
Yeah I have nothing against short tracks, but I don't think they have the monopoly on good races. Two years in a row the races at Martinsville have come down to a single lane lapathon with the top five clicking off laps no matter what the "package" is. The next race could just as easily have an ending like Logano and Truex bump and run. It's a game of averages. If a person watches all three races this weekend at Homestead, chances are one of them will be a good one.

The artwork on the tunnel entrance will feature an image of Johnson and his seven NASCAR Cup Series trophies as well as his car number, 48. ;)

I just figured it out. Jimmie doesn't really care about another title because the new trophy wouldn't match the rest of them. You read it here first. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Pat
Yeah I have nothing against short tracks, but I don't think they have the monopoly on good races. Two years in a row the races at Martinsville have come down to a single lane lapathon with the top five clicking off laps no matter what the "package" is. The next race could just as easily have an ending like Logano and Truex bump and run. It's a game of averages. If a person watches all three races this weekend at Homestead, chances are one of them will be a good one.

I love Martinsville. It is mind blowing the technique that is necessary to be fast on such a short track. Small mistakes, and you are screwed. One second is an eternity. Love watching Hamlin there....love that with all of those resources, he was totally screwed Wednesday--fascinating. Love that MTJ got it right with a new crew chief after the set up fail, and dominated. Just awesome.

Can't wait for some more hot and slick this weekend....necessary for MY Toyotas in racing the Christmas Gift Bowties.

Looking for a big day from MY Toyotas.....Hot and slick....Let's go!

Back
Top Bottom