2020 Gas Prices

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
I was thinking about Johali today and I remembered he usually started the gas price thread so I'm going to start it in his very missed absence. It has been a very long time since I have seen gas prices close to going under $3.00 a gallon in southern California. I have been paying $3.15 for the past couple of weeks but I saw it for $3.09 yesterday.

I was thinking about Johali today and I remembered he usually started the gas price thread so I'm going to start it in his very missed absence. It has been a very long time since I have seen gas prices close to going under $3.00 a gallon in southern California. I have been paying $3.15 for the past couple of weeks but I saw it for $3.09 yesterday.

What's diesel in Cali?

Just glanced out of the window at the gas station across the street from me and it’s currently $2.25. The counties north and south of me usually run 10-15 or sometimes even 20 cents cheaper, which has always been weird to me since we have about 15 pipeline companies on the outskirts of town.
Prices have gone up lately, which is unfortunate since I bought a truck yesterday. Over the summer it got down to $1.85 at my gas station and I saw it at $1.69 at another place. Maybe those numbers can come back again this summer.

What's diesel in Cali?
I have not bought any diesel since the second week of November so I have not paid any attention to diesel prices. I will look tomorrow when I go fill my car up with gas.

Just glanced out of the window at the gas station across the street from me and it’s currently $2.25. The counties north and south of me usually run 10-15 or sometimes even 20 cents cheaper, which has always been weird to me since we have about 15 pipeline companies on the outskirts of town.
Prices have gone up lately, which is unfortunate since I bought a truck yesterday. Over the summer it got down to $1.85 at my gas station and I saw it at $1.69 at another place. Maybe those numbers can come back again this summer.

$1.69 :eek:, where at?

Just filled up today, $2.81 in central Ohio for regular 87. I think it was around $2.30 or so last week.

$1.69 :eek:, where at?
There’s a town about twenty minutes north of me that always has real cheap gas at one particular station. Back around June or July they got down into the $1.60s. Now they’re probably running around $2.05 if I had to guess, but I haven’t been up there in a few weeks so I’m not sure.

There’s a town about twenty minutes north of me that always has real cheap gas at one particular station. Back around June or July they got down into the $1.60s. Now they’re probably running around $2.05 if I had to guess, but I haven’t been up there in a few weeks so I’m not sure.

Where is this place you speak of? Town and State please.

Was driving through town this morning and the station on main street was at $1.99. First time I’ve seen a place under two bucks in a while.

Prices been steady falling here the last few days and we finally broke a buck ninety for the first time in a while. Saw one station at $1.89 on the drive home from school today.

We've been at $2.20 to $2.25 per gallon in central NC pretty steadily since the start of the year.
My buddy likes to rib me that it costs him less than $1.00 to recharge his Nissan Leaf to go the same distance as a regular car can go on a gallon of gas...

I spend a good part of my day trading Crude Oil futures and with
the USA new dominance , we help keeping the per barrel price in the low
$50's so we will continue to enjoy a break at the pump. Saudi Arabia is so
p-o'd because they want a price point at around $70 / barrel. Go USA !

Reactions: sdj
Prices starting to really drop down here. I just passed by a Chevron that was at $1.57 and I was told that there’s another place near me that’s at $1.53(both in Hattiesburg, MS).

Reactions: sdj
$2.91 nearest gas station to me.

I filled one of my cars up yesterday morning and paid $3.15 and then filled my other car up last night at the same station and paid $3.09. At least it's going in the right direction.:)

$2.30 per gallon in Southern Rhode Island. Pretty good for these parts.

Paid $1.49 on the way home yesterday(Hattiesburg, MS). Prices here vary wildly, some places are starting to get down into the $1.40s, and other ones are still in the upper $1.80s.

We are still hovering around $3 like we have been for a long time, 2 nearest to me are at $2.87/91.

We are still hovering around $3 like we have been for a long time, 2 nearest to me are at $2.87/91.
The station I use just dropped to $2.99 today. What sucks is that both of my cars are full and I don't have any where to go. :)

This week the gas price finally went under $3.00. in Southern California. I saw it for $2.89 yesterday.

Unfortunately not
€1 = $1.10
1 gallon = 3.8 liters

That'd be $5.14 for regular gas and $4.47 for Diesel.
I forgot that you are overseas. When I feel like getting outside I take a drive around here just to see what is changing and I always drive by my local gas station. Yesterday it was $2.78 and today it is $2.69.

Back
Top Bottom