2020 Gas Prices

Wow, I filled up this morning and the price dropped from a $3.78 last week to $3.68 this week.

I just filled up about an hour ago and it was $3.68 last week and it is $3.74 now.

My station has been stuck at $2.59 for probably close to two months now. Prices here ranging from high $2.30s to high $2.50s.

Read about a cyber attack (ransomware) affecting Colonial Pipeline, causing them to shut down their networks yesterday.
Saw gas prices up by 20 cents per gallon at the gas stations around me this morning.
Sheesh! They haven't even had time for deliveries to get delayed yet!

Oddly, gas around here has been $2.89 ever since the Colonial Pipeline hack. A few stations have gone down as low as $2.79 or $2.84, but most stations have been stuck at $2.89 for about two months now - these same stations used to go up and down several times a week...

1.68 today which is $7.40 for a gallon.
It should be mentioned that I still rarely see any electric cars. Goes to show how realistic the idea is that we're all gonna drive electric cars in 5 to 10 years

$3.04/gallon. Was filling a can for the rider mower, and some kid asked what would I do with the gas that I paid for that wouldn't fit in the can, I told him " put it in my truck". I couldn't tell if he was embarrassed or offended...

1.68 today which is $7.40 for a gallon.
It should be mentioned that I still rarely see any electric cars. Goes to show how realistic the idea is that we're all gonna drive electric cars in 5 to 10 years

There are electric cars all over the place here. Teslas are as common as Priuses now around my area.

My station’s been in the $2.60s about all summer, sitting at $2.69 right now. Most places here are around the $2.70s.

Back
Top Bottom