2020 Radioactive Etc.

This is pretty good, Kyle thinks you can only block once, somebody forgot to tell Joey. Jones's crew chief "I was going to tell you to burn it down, but I think you already have" :D
Scanner: Keselowski 'We got destroyed by our teammate' | NASCAR at Daytona International Speedway

Has Radioactive itself been discontinued? Or is the Scanner Sounds segment taking its place? I can not find Radioactive for the Daytona 500 anywhere.

"All because of a ****** mistake on pit road. Found our weak link, Seth [Barbour]!" - John Hunter Nemechek

Scanner Sounds: 'They can both kiss my (expletive)!’ | NASCAR at Auto Club Speedway

Truex sings a bit longer song on this clip with Kyle singing a bit of harmony.

NASCAR RACE HUB's Fontana RADIOACTIVE: Tempers flare, Alex Bowman celebrates

Kyle goes nautical

Radioactive: "I'm an anchor, just in the (expletive) way." Homestead-Miami Speedway | NASCAR ON FOX

You are obsessed.
I understand YOUR TRD POWERED KYLE BUSCH is sucking this year, but no need to be blowing up and acting a fool. Being quick to puff up your chest when things are going well but acting like a spoiled child when they are not is your choice.
I think most of us either don't give a sheet, or are being kind to KDB this year considering how bad he is running.

Kyle misjudges and takes out Chase Elliott at Darlington (cup)
Gets his butt beat at Charlotte from a guy (Elliott) who never plays in the little league and collects the bounty. So he cries and Elliott gives him some for his charity. (Trucks)
While trying to get another cheap win in Xfinity, he gets outrun by Briscoe at Darlington. (Xfinity).

Maybe he needs to go back to baby steps and concentrate on trying to get a stage win in cup and let the others series have their winners and losers.

I understand YOUR TRD POWERED KYLE BUSCH is sucking this year, but no need to be blowing up and acting a fool. Being quick to puff up your chest when things are going well but acting like a spoiled child when they are not is your choice.
I think most of us either don't give a sheet, or are being kind to KDB this year considering how bad he is running.

Kyle misjudges and takes out Chase Elliott at Darlington (cup)
Gets his butt beat at Charlotte from a guy (Elliott) who never plays in the little league and collects the bounty. So he cries and Elliott gives him some for his charity. (Trucks)
While trying to get another cheap win in Xfinity, he gets outrun by Briscoe at Darlington. (Xfinity).

Maybe he needs to go back to baby steps and concentrate on trying to get a stage win in cup and let the others series have their winners and losers.

Who is blowing up? Just capitalize the YOUR next time. Would have been better.
Kyle is crap off of the truck, but I love listening to Adam and him work through it and get decent finishes...because, see, I kind of like this sport, and to me....getting to the wins is as fun as winning itself. Did you see me **** talking MY (See how it is done?) Toyotas when everybody else was...That's because I like the process of getting better. It's fun. Same thing with Kyle. His "terrible" is somebody else's "good."

We lost a member recently, and I am willing to bet that you are one of the 7-12 he is talking about. Your opinions are as biased as mine, but when you get pissy, you get abusive, and that's just bull****. Hate on Toyota, but be man enough to take the tongue and cheek when I fire back. I've never shown up here to drill anybody, but I don't think I can say the same for you. Back it down. Flame away Sparky--you are the master.

Sure hope Kyle gets another stage win, or he could be in the mix like Jones and Bell.

Is this that trolling thing you pull out when you get really pissed?

Back
Top Bottom