2020 Spring/Summer Weather thread

NBC 6 South Florida

Light Rain
83º

TRENDINGHurricane Isaias Who's Hiring? Clear The Shelters Food Distributions Watch LX Coronavirus Testing Sites COVID-19 Links Assistance NBC 6 YouTube Today's Survey
Expand

TROPICAL STORM ISAIAS
FPL Anticipating Potential Widespread Power Outages From Isaias
The company said they have a restoration team of more than 10,000 ready to respond
Published 5 hours ago • Updated 4 hours ago
GettyImages-1227874036.jpg
Getty Images
Dozens of utility trucks are lined up to be processed by Florida Power & Light at Daytona International Speedway on
...Read more

109 today. Triple digits expected all of next week.
My bro is in Bullhead today, forecasted 119, but the overtime money is awesome.

Finally got some rain over the weekend here. But this week, it's back to normal hot, humid and miserable. So hot even the breeze doesn't feel good.

It looks like summer has gotten to an early end. Rained all day yesterday and again a lot of rain today, around 60 degrees and no more than 70 in the forecast for the next 10 days.
Good the heat needs to come to the southern hemisphere. Don't be greedy it's our turn

It’s 118 here right now. I just rode back from Malibu. Brutal heat up over the hill through Topanga.
The clutch and brake levers would burn your hands without gloves.

32 F here, 0 degrees C. at least in the am.
Seems cold for sept 20.

edit:

This is why I live where the air hurts my face

32 F here, 0 degrees C. at least in the am.
Seems cold for sept 20.

edit:

This is why I live where the air hurts my face
I was just reading about La Nina summer here. They predict warmer than normal. We are on an Island....it keeps us fairly cool.

We actually had some nice weather for the past ten days with temperatures in the 70s and almost no rain.
Today we were down to 55 degrees, the forecast for tomorrow says the maximum will be 46 degrees and it's going to rain all day.

Back
Top Bottom