2021 ARCA East

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#
Kicks off tonight...field size for this says a lot what this season will look like...

If they throw the green again on this race with only 5 laps to go after a rain delay and Sammy Smith gets dumped because of it they should fire the ARCA race director. Sammy was the class of the field in the second half and really no reason to put them under Red. Should have just let them finish under yellow.

I'm not a fan of finishing races under caution, but an hour and a half delay to run a two-lap shootout is ignorant.
I mean come on. These kids are so green somebody is gonna drive through someone and cause a mess.

woah! are you kidding me? They just made a leader change under red? I've never ever seen this before

So...if it rains he wins or would they have still enforced it?

My question, if they let the race finish before the rain, what would they have done?

What a cluster****

Glad Gutierrez won. Gray did Diaz dirty, and Smith drove through Gray. I wouldn't have minded if Smith won though. Once the 17 took Diaz out, I was rooting for everyone else.

There was a car stopped sideways on the backstretch of the Modified race, race stayed green, someone slowed up for that stopped car and got dumped, triggering a huge accident.

There was a car stopped sideways on the backstretch of the Modified race, race stayed green, someone slowed up for that stopped car and got dumped, triggering a huge accident.
Jon McKennedy, that was Ryan Preece that turned him.

Back
Top Bottom