2021 ARCA News/Upates/Schedule

racingfan7

Start and Park
Contributor
ARCA announced the other day they would be returning to Pocono in 2021 for their June weekend.

Also announced they would be going back to Toledo.

The Daytona race will be a double header with Xfinity

F0249B9E-6E26-441C-97EF-D4F7E8B24270.jpeg

Wish they’d pool some more purse money into ARCA..............

Wow ARCA East seems completely pointless with just 4 races.

Wow ARCA East seems completely pointless with just 4 races.
They had more a couple of them were combination races with ARCA, also its not the schedule its the races from this year.

ARCA purses are worse than NW Ohio Sprint Car races. Haha honestly most are $5K to win nights with the occasional $15K race

If the east series could just become the "BUSCH NORTH" again, I'd imagine there are a lot of teams that run ACT or Can-Am that would be willing to risk some money on an "ARCA EAST" entry so long as the venues could generate revenue with a gate and still run events.

To save you from having to go look the full schedule will be out Tuesday

Yeah the payouts are pretty horrid. Instead of giving that open money to chartered teams, they should pull a small percentage of top 3 series money back into ARCA.

Just saw this last night. I assume they mean the National Series, also dont know how reliable this account is.

Just saw this last night. I assume they mean the National Series, also dont know how reliable this account is.

That account has been very accurate for the most part.

Would be fantastic to see the old Mile back, would make for a good track for the ARCA series.

It’s cool they’re going back to Memphis and even tracks like Milwaukee but they can’t even get to 25-30 car fields, I hope NASCAR continues to try fixing this and cutting costs to bring ARCA back into some decency again.

Yes!! So cool to see Milwaukee Mile back, I HAVE to go to that one. ARCA is a fun time. and Iowa also back from the brink of the dead. Kind of sad Chicagoland couldnt find a way on this schedule.

Justin Lofton will run a part time ARCA Menards Series schedule starting at Phoenix for the March ARCA Menards Combo-West Showdown Race.

Hopes to run 5-6 ARCA races including Phoenix confirmed, along with mentioning Gateway.

Anyone notice out of nowhere that Rich Bickle is running Daytona?

Cell service at that place can kiss my ass.

Decent race until the JGR car took the lead and lapped the field.

Such a shame what’s happened to this series. Used to be an awesome short track series, always looked forward to them coming to Toledo. But this is rough man, completely uncompetitive anymore

Back
Top Bottom