2021 Camping World Truck Series

For those that weren't aware

2020 Sep15 Camping World Main Image

NASCAR and Camping World announced Tuesday that after leveraging the series entitlement position to support the launch of the Gander RV & Outdoors brand, Camping World will transition back as the series partner beginning in 2021 – marking the return of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.

LMAO wow GMS right there. No wonder Moffitt is heated, Purdy has amounted to nothing so far in the 24

Yeah. I’m sure he brings a check and more sponsorship than Moffitt & it’s cool to see people keep their jobs, but he’s been downright mediocre to kinda bad in the 24.

Purdy is young and inexperienced. Who the hell knows how he is going to turn out. He has ran a sum total of 7 races for GMS in the truck series.

It is wild to think somebody from my town may actually have a legit shot at ascending through the NASCAR ranks. Must be nice. I wish the best for him!

Thinking about Eldora it makes sense without running a lot of their big races this year they probably couldn't pay a sanctioning fee for the race.

Thinking about Eldora it makes sense without running a lot of their big races this year they probably couldn't pay a sanctioning fee for the race.
When Tony and Evernham can run their own series at Eldora and not pay the sanctioning fee, yeah too big a risk to run the truck race in this day and time

In more rumors I saw online with no legit source, I was on racing reference and saw a mention that Knoxville could replace Eldora, which if you think about it also replaces Iowa.

I really hope they go to Knoxville or Williams Grove personally, but ditching a 1.5 mile SMI oval for a SMI dirt track (Las Vegas, Texas, Charlotte) would be fine.

I really hope they go to Knoxville or Williams Grove personally, but ditching a 1.5 mile SMI oval for a SMI dirt track (Las Vegas, Texas, Charlotte) would be fine.
If you are going to a Pa dirt track I think Port Royal actually be nicer then the Grove. They are currently paving their pits after re-doing the infield last winter.

I can’t imagine anyone other than Eldora or Knoxville being “professional” enough for a NASCAR race. Those are legitimate stadiums

Knoxville raceway? I'm not seeing any upgrade in the facility, in fact it looks like a down grade to me. I know Stewart had to do many upgrades before Nascar would race there.

https://thecushion.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/10KNOX58519MBE-2000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom