2021 Camping World Truck Series

1613758507458.png

Fine with me.

Think of it as a pill draw. Ever do one of those?
Worse, we were wearing everyone out at Myrtle Beach so bad that if we won the pole in qualifying we have to draw to invert. Supposedly the pills were 6-10 but funny thing is we always managed to draw a 10.

Yes yes yes! Make it slick like dirt.
Rain and dirt are different kinds of slick, being as I remember a video of dirt late models driving into turn 1 rain coming down and them all sliding into the fence.

Liking the shots of the feet on racehub.

Also....that looks like rumble strips near the curb stops on the course...

stepped out of the room. did truck radioactive show what the 1 team was dealing with when they wrecked?

this much rain, ya gotta know some of thats gonna get in the truck...

I’d like to see Timmy get some money, and race that truck full time. Good spot for his talent level and I think he’d be very competitive.

Small team Hattori racing beat the big boys with Moffitt driving and won the championship with very little sponsorship money. It's doable

The trucks has the most exciting racing in NASCAR. They keep you on the edge of your seat from green until checkered.

...and I was having a good day reading all the posts in the forum today....until KDB shows up in the minor league again.
I thought the contrast between Deegan and KDB was interesting. There are 5 drivers who are true rookies and no telling how many drivers have very little experience racing a truck at Las Vegas. For instance this will be Lessard's second time at Vegas, along with Zane Smith, Tanner Gray, Tyler Ankrum etc.

Back
Top Bottom