2021 Camping World Truck Series

1614952088964.png

Stewart Friesen flying from Vegas tonight to run his dirt late model at Smoky Mountain Speedway (World of Outlaws) and Cherokee Speedway (Southern All-Stars) this weekend.

stroll down memory lane tonight on racehub...

all the radioactive!

Driver points after Las Vegas. Nemechek takes over the lead, Friesen jumps up 10 places and Hill 13

1615039918491.png

Mr. Lemonis will be attending his first NHRA drag race in Florida this week. He has taken over the series sponsorship starting this year and he is also offering sponsorship to some teams that were already going to Gainesville without any major sponsorship. The guy is really investing a lot of money in motorsports and he has nothing but my full respect for everything he is doing for the racing community.
Why 'The Profit' and Camping World Boss Marcus Lemonis Sees NHRA as Sound Investment (autoweek.com)

Mr. Lemonis will be attending his first NHRA drag race in Florida this week. He has taken over the series sponsorship starting this year and he is also offering sponsorship to some teams that were already going to Gainesville without any major sponsorship. The guy is really investing a lot of money in motorsports and he has nothing but my full respect for everything he is doing for the racing community.
Why 'The Profit' and Camping World Boss Marcus Lemonis Sees NHRA as Sound Investment (autoweek.com)
Maybe he'll bring back the gassers. :cool: :laugh:

Some of those (I)'s are there to get some experience, but at least 4 or 5 aren't and they will be up front probably. Crafton is pretty good, he won an Eldora. A couple more regs are pretty good Friesen won an Eldora. Maybe he and his wife will battle for the lead. Briscoe, Larson and Wallace for the (I)'s have all won at Eldora

I wonder if the truck veterans will wreck the truck-whacking Cuppers.

Probably a good idea to watch the 4 truck early. Nemo is capable of just about anything if a person is looking for some wall action, his or the other guy. That's my pick anyway.

I wish it would catch on except use full size with V-8's. It's kinda getting old watching the Monte Carlo nationals every week.

Truck race Sold out
Bristol Motor Speedway officials announced today that the socially-distanced grandstand seating capacity for Saturday’s Bush’s Beans Qualifying and Pinty’s Truck Race on Dirt has been reached. A limited number of tickets remain for Friday’s Bush’s Beans Practice Day, which will feature two 50-minute practice sessions each for both the NASCAR Cup Series teams and the Camping World Truck Series teams.

It looks like I will be rooting for drivers with different engine manufactures for this race... Hailie Deegan, Tanner Gray, Kyle Larson, and Kevin Harvick. Saturday night is going to be fun.

Back
Top Bottom