2021 Camping World Truck Series

WOW.

Shes just a kid having fun. Love to see it. Enjoy while you can.

great post, not sure how I missed it

Lessard had put a statement out, but it has been deleted. Basically, his sponsors may or may not have backed out.

No word on what happens to the 24 ride, however GMS is hurting mega for sponsors. Smith and Creed have been largely unsponsored this season. We'll see what happens come Richmond.

These ringers always look good on paper until they drop the flag. Back to back Trans Am2 champion :idunno:

Cameron Lawrence to Make NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Debut at Circuit of the Americas​

Based in Austin, Texas, Lawrence has a successful sportscar racing resume. He previously won the IMSA Tequila Patron Endurance Championship, including the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona. He has a lengthy history in the Trans Am Series, where he clenched two back-to-back Trans Am Championships. His successful history in the Trans Am Series positions him in first for all-time TA2 class wins.

I think Bristol dirt showed that ringers have limited success in these cars.

Ambrose and the 'dinger are about the best "wringers" I have seen

I think Bristol dirt showed that ringers have limited success in these cars.

Ambrose and the 'dinger are about the best "wringers" I have seen
Boris Said and Ron Fellows were pretty good back in the day

I agree, mainly referring to their prime, which honestly was when most drivers were still new to road racing in Nascar.
I hear you Big E was not a fan. The rooster and MM were good at it. Rusty

I hear you Big E was not a fan. The rooster and MM were good at it. Rusty
Also it totally slipped my mind, but in that aspect, and especially given the AJ and Ambrose both raced full time in cup, how about Montoya. He was arguably the ultimate road course ringer of the modern era IMO. He also had a rather unique personality and would not really back down, which I respect. I also grew u;p watching him in Cart, Indy, F1 etc.

Donny Schatz in the DGR #17 at Knoxville sounds like a thing, pretty cool if so.

I saw where Gravel wants to but hasn't gotten a ride yet. And the Outlaws conventionally have a rare Friday off

Ask Al Niece.
Speaking of this the guys on DBC say that Brett Moffitt thinks he could be out of the 45 because of switching his points to Xfinity

Speaking of this the guys on DBC say that Brett Moffitt thinks he could be out of the 45 because of switching his points to Xfinity
Our Motorsports is running better than expected and he probably makes more money on Xfinity.

Yeah, lets hate a guy for helping his own situation. Also, who is going to replace Brett in the 45? He's one of the few guys consistently bringing in sponsorship dollars.

Our Motorsports is running better than expected and he probably makes more money on Xfinity.

Yeah, lets hate a guy for helping his own situation. Also, who is going to replace Brett in the 45? He's one of the few guys consistently bringing in sponsorship dollars.
Someone with money, they broke down that when Chastain drove for them it was basically a straight up GMS truck and that changed when Majeski came in which is why they haven't run as well because they are building their own stuff.

Ho Boy, cup driver KDB in the 51 Woooooo

1619616609858.png

Lessard and GMS have parted ways:

Lessard has mentioned his sponsorship troubles and GMS is not a cheap team to sponsor. Supposedly they ask near like 100k per race, some of the smaller Cup teams don't even ask for that.

Back
Top Bottom