2021 Darlington Throwbacks

They tried doing a certain era the first couple years now they just say anything goes.

The problem with some many throwbacks now is if you have to tell me the story for me to understand it, it doesnt do much for the casual fan.

I mean at least keep throwbacks to nascar. Now we have throwbacks to someone's offroad truck, go-cart, sports car, mom's stationwagon......

I will say some of the true throwbacks this year are very well done

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just saw where the 2 is not running a throwback. Freightliners can suck the big one! I won’t be supporting them with any business....Kenworth and Peterbilt all the way.....

Yeah, I’m sure they give a crap....

They tried doing a certain era the first couple years now they just say anything goes.

The problem with some many throwbacks now is if you have to tell me the story for me to understand it, it doesnt do much for the casual fan.

I mean at least keep throwbacks to nascar. Now we have throwbacks to someone's offroad truck, go-cart, sports car, mom's stationwagon......

I will say some of the true throwbacks this year are very well done

I actually kind of agree here. Why does it always have to be something different as well? This throwback Austin Dillon drove is one of the best I've ever seen, run it yearly
1620394507357.png

Seems SHR is still holding out on the throwback for the #4 car. Everything on social shows the other 3 cars but not the #4

Have to say I'm disappointed with this one

b89ee6d7ebec6b9c8970f95067cae776.jpg

1291f9079fd85a76faf649040cab5bb9.jpg

Really about only thing to do is make the Mobile 1 black.
I think I read somewhere the scheme Richard had on the 29 for Kevin’s first race was supposed to be Dale’s scheme in that year’s Winston

Best paint scheme of the weekend was the 8 car. That Marty Robbins car was beautiful.
Close but no cigar. That 43 car was perfect on the track, stuck out so well. I will say watching it in person, kept forgetting who was who haha

Back
Top Bottom