2021 Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio

I'm only an hour from the track, but I'm always so busy this time of year that I haven't had a chance to make it there yet for a race. Hopefully that will change one of these years

First time I can recall the announcers over hyping the last few laps. Sure they were close but I can see what's really happening without them trying to convince me otherwise.

I held my breath the last couple Newgarden laps of the race.
Thought something would start smoking. Maybe this win
will keep the monkey of his back.

Real winner - The Captain. 50th anniversary of his first win. What a career for that man.

F1 style race. Not good for an Indy event.

Why does it seem like it’s always Andretti with the fuel probe issues? Herta got screwed badly today.

Surprisingly hard to pass but unless I skipped something they didn’t even show some that did happen. Grosjean and Herta got around Pato before Colton’s splash of gas, what even happened?

Pretty crazy that for the last several weeks Dixon has been maybe third in form for Ganassi. And about time Newgarden got a W.

Just finished watching this one.
Newgarden was due for a win, honestly didn't expect Ericsson to be a contender for wins this season. Dixon constantly had a train of at least 5 cars behind him and only lost a position to Palou. Dixie will find a way to win the championship once again.

Also remarkable is that those who are having bad luck this season are having ****loads of bad luck. Power and Hunter-Reay got caught up in early incidents, Herta had issues on both stops and had to come in again on the final lap.

Back
Top Bottom