2021 Instacart 500 Pre-Race Thread

Usual suspects. Harvick has buried himself back in 18th. They have a lot of work to do to get to the front. Curious to see if Larson has another good dominating day.

1615517101113.png

The 2nd and final part of the west coast swing is next as the ARCA series returns to make it a triple header with the Xfinity and Cup Series
View attachment 54380
Friday - ARCA (MAVTV) - 7:30 PM EST
Saturday - Xfinity (FS1) - 5:30 PM
Sunday - Cup (FOX) - 3:30 PM
So I just saw that the Arca race is on MavTV , and did not know if I had it or not with my super box, I do and I put it on that channel and man there's all kinds of cool stuff on this. Just watched some go karts, now they got super bikes, and I don't know what the hell else they show but I'm going to find out!

And NASCAR has brought us some rain.

• Sad
Reactions: Pat
I wish they would actually tell us what they're failing for. I think transparency helps fans. When they speed on pit road we know which section immediately.

They fail pre race we have no clue was it LIS, rear end, illegal parts, safety?....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wish they would actually tell us what they're failing for. I think transparency helps fans. When they speed on pit road we know which section immediately.

They fail pre race we have no clue was it LIS, rear end, illegal parts, safety?....

Agreed.

Dang. #24 and #5 teams are already experimenting for Phoenix in the fall.
Which race were all of the teams that were caught earlier in the season and sent to the rear of the field experimenting for? :)

So, when it is Chevy, we call that "experimenting." Okay, so noted.
Yeah but most weeks it's more suprising when a Toyota isn't sent to the back even with less entries than everyone else

Chase to the rear as well:

Only Bowman out of the four is keeping his original starting spot.

Wow I think Fox has gone a little overboard with this clint/jeff thing at Phoenix. This is just like everything else, they've taken a good story and beat it to death

No personal attacks. Let's just have fun....9 was experimenting too....and the 19 kicked their asses. Great day! Enjoyed it immensely!
First battle he's won against the 9 in some time. You should enjoy it.

Which race were all of the teams that were caught earlier in the season and sent to the rear of the field experimenting for? :)
Maybw for the roval (road course setup) or Las Vegas playoff race depending on which race you are referring to.

First battle he's won against the 9 in some time. You should enjoy it.
Was he battling the 9? Didn't see the 9 anywhere around Martin....and since everything was behind him....well, ya know. Love MY Toyota wins.

No personal attacks. Let's just have fun....9 was experimenting too....and the 19 kicked their asses. Great day! Enjoyed it immensely!

Tbh they beat themselves. With track position minus the speeding penalties (especially for Larson), it may have been a whole different race. But still congrats.

Back
Top Bottom