2021 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross

gnomesayin

Team Owner
Watched the first 450 moto from Fox Raceway. What a close finish! Surprising winner in Ferrandis, great ride for him, barely prevailing over Sexton. Very impressive charge from Barcia to finish third and the same for Plessinger in fourth. Webb fifth.

Several disappointing results. A sixth for Roczen is a decent start given his lack of recent outdoor riding, but ninth for Tomac, tenth for Anderson, and 13th for defending champ Osborne can't be encouraging for them.

Last edited:
You can get both motos live on NBC's "Peacock" app with a $5/month subscription. The subscription also allows you to replay previously recorded motos in the app (like an automatic DVR). This replaces the old streaming app NBC Sports Gold Pro Motocross package for 2021. If you have Xfinity I think you get Peacock Premium for free.

The first moto was the one to watch, 2nd moto the track was thrashed and not as much passing and overtaking. Roczen finished 6-1 and Ferrandis took the overall.

You can get both motos live on NBC's "Peacock" app with a $5/month subscription. The subscription also allows you to replay previously recorded motos in the app (like an automatic DVR). This replaces the old streaming app NBC Sports Gold Pro Motocross package for 2021. The first moto was the one to watch, 2nd moto the track was trashed and not as much passing and overtaking. Roczen finished 5-1 and Ferrandis took the overall.

I really like the Peacock option. I have it anyway included in my cable package, and now I don't have to worry about what network and whether it's tape delayed. Every moto live there makes it much easier.

Agreed about the track being racier in the first moto. Roczen was impressive in the second race. Great debut for Ferrsndis and an excellent recovery from Sexton after his crash at the beginning of the second moto. Seems like there may be a changing of the guard with these younger guys taking over.

Roczen was in dominant form today. Ferrandis with another impressive performance and looking like his main challenger. Interesting and unexpected outdoor results so far.

Back
Top Bottom